Will any of you be at the Bucs game?

drcool

Reaction score
I will be driving down from Jacksonville for this one. A friend who is a Bucs season ticket holder hooked me up with some tickets right behind the Seahawks bench. It has been 3 1/2 years since I moved to Florida and this will be my first in person Seahawks game since then. Can' wait to cheer the Hawks on in person again. I know it will be nothing like watching from my Hawks Nest season ticket seats but I will take what I can get.

Anyone else going to be there?

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Yep!

Driving down from Valdosta for the game.

Will be in Tampa Saturday night to enjoy some night life before the game on Sunday!

My seats aren't as good as yours, I'm in the first row of the 300's which I sometimes prefer because I can see the whole field better.

Hopefully, Shead plays. Winston to Evans makes me nervous, I kinda hope the Seahawks just double him all game because he's a very talented WR.

Enjoy it!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Im flying down tomorrow morning and staying in st. Pete beach thursday, friday and sat. If anyone knows of anything going on sat. Night or sunday pregame, post it or message me and leave your number. Dont have a ticket yet but plan on being in the front row of the 200 or 300 level

taz291819

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":ecln3xev said:
Yep!

Driving down from Valdosta for the game.

Will be in Tampa Saturday night to enjoy some night life before the game on Sunday!

My seats aren't as good as yours, I'm in the first row of the 300's which I sometimes prefer because I can see the whole field better.

Hopefully, Shead plays. Winston to Evans makes me nervous, I kinda hope the Seahawks just double him all game because he's a very talented WR.

Enjoy it!

Valdosta? Love that place. Sorry about VSU's loss last week (yeah, kind of hard to win when your starting QB isn't playing). A UNA fan here (produce their coaches show).

CrunkHawks12

Reaction score
My wife and i are here for the game. Drove down from Alabama the other day. Also if you read this before the game tomorrow parking lot 14 to the Northeast of the stadium is the big Seahawks tailgate. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
CrunkHawks12":2ina5lze said:
My wife and i are here for the game. Drove down from Alabama the other day. Also if you read this before the game tomorrow parking lot 14 to the Northeast of the stadium is the big Seahawks tailgate. Go Hawks!

Awesome. I will try an make it there.

OP
OP
D

drcool

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick recap of the trip to the game. I won't talk much about the game itself but more the experience.

1. Awesome seats 5 rows behind the Seahawks bench at the 45 yardline. The D-line sat in front of me on the bench. Here is a view from the seats:

15194370_10154405762801997_8731389721063061305_o.jpg

I wasn't sure if I would like being that low. It was a bit hard to follow the action on the field but I could see everything fine. I probably wouldn't sit that low for my season tickets or anything but for a one off game it was a pretty cool experience.

2. The Tampa Bay fans were pretty cool. I didn't get any flack from anyone and most of them knew they stole a win from the better team.

3. My section was probably 75% Seahawks fans. Overall I would guess 25% of the stadium was Hawks fans. Some of the players families were in my section as well. Sherman's parents were two rows in front of me.

4. Other than the pirate ship the stadium is pretty cookie cutter. Good video boards though. There were three in each endzone and each of the three would show a different angle of the replays so that was pretty cool.

5. Frank Clark and KJ Wright were busting their butts the whole game and it showed when they came to the bench. They were about the only two players who seemed fired up or had any energy. I was wearing my 56 jersey and got a nice wave from Avril after halftime though. That was pretty sweet.

All in all it was awesome to see the Hawks in person after 4 seasons living in Florida. The gameday experience at C-Link will never be replicated or evenly closely approximated anywhere else in the country but it was still fun to get to see the team up close and in person.

Latest posts