Why You Should Root for The Seahawks

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":3mlsafpv said:
So true! To this day, I still LOATHE the term "Sea Chickens". It was always sent with such arrogance and assholery. (Made up word, should be a real word, lol).

I haven't known any different other than the couple years I was a Vikings fan (loved their logo and colors) before the Seahawks were born. Once they were off and running in 1976, my hometown team no-less, I've never looked back.

The 1992 season (sans Kennedy's amazing performance), the Behring Fiasco, XL, etc...We are deserving of every single great game, moment and championship season we've born witness to in recent years.

Dude, I wear the term SEACHICKENS with pride. We made the dance 3 times. We won the dance with the most high powered offense in the land. We earned it. Pride my friend, with pride. They cannot take that which we won with pride. Wanna go to a game with you again bro. Some day.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I had a friend who used to call us the thunderchickens
That was twenty years ago , wonder whatever happened to that old piece of s@#t
I got a seahawks tattoo when we were 2n14
Every year a xmas the family got me hawks gear and laughed,
they don't laugh anymore
I was 10 when the hawks came to town n been a diehard ever since
Go Hawks

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The correct answer is because they have cool helmets. At least this was the reason this 7 year old kid from Iowa started rooting for them back in '84.