Why should we dislike the 49ers?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":1y8bqqkp said:
This whole thread just sickens me.

Oh look everyone.. A Forty-Niner salesman. After that post, you should at least reward us with a free weekend at a timeshare or something.

Lighten up...... Francis.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Oh thats rich I have two names for you, Ronnie Lott and Bill Romanowski. I'll bet they really regret their years of pounding the hell out of the opposition and wish they could go back in time and shower the players they tormented with hugs and kisses.

Here's a phrase for you, "same old sorry ass Rams!" A-1 class. Not cocky at all.

No we aren't worried about the near 20 years of futility the 49ers had between 1995 and 2010. Theres no way to go back and reproduce the 2 decades of non salary cap and non free agency, 4 star hotels, private chefs and first class air travel of the glory days of SF, might as well be jealous of the New York Yankees.

I'm tickled to death you think your team cares so much about injuries. I'm sure you wish that Matt Ryan didn't get hurt and had a snowballs chance of winning that NFC Championship, lol. I'll have to go back and see all the mea culpa's on the sideline while the screen showed Matt Ryan in pain on his sideline, not to mention a subdued post game celebration.

Throwdown

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":wqrsgnwm said:

I just cannot understand your guys' narrow-mindedness on this whole subject. You guys hate the city, the fans, the players and the whole organization? Please... Lets look into this shall we, although I am sure most of which will say "Nope, not gonna do it" But those types of people are exactly the type of people us 49ers fans hate.

I keep hearing, oh they are division rivals, yeah.. because just a few years ago the Seahawks where in another division (prior to 2002 namely). So this whole, oh they come from another division theory, false. Just because a team comes from the same division just shows the bandwagon-ey mentality modern america has. The FO of the NFL eats this kind of stuff up and you new football fans are the ones spoon feeding Goddell. So how come a team that only has been in our division for 11 years can become all of a sudden the biggest rivalry in sports? You guys..

The city? Because California and the city of San Francisco is a Blue state and are out-most supportive of gay marriage, is that your reason for hating the city? Okay, so for real the people that hate San Francisco just for that are just ridiculous and way to ignorant. Hell, I remember strolling into Seattle one time wearing my colors and kept getting called F** and many other names you can come up with. So yeah its ridiculous.

So the hate of the players? Because Kaepernick looks like a so called "alien" because Crabtree is a "diva". C'mon, at least we aren't taking to twitter and talking smack about your players.. "Oh Richard Sherman looks like a Goat." I mean that alone boils your blood right, insulting one of your own? I just do not get the hate for the players, I have not seen any way any player has disrespected one of your guys on or off the field.

Now the organization, we have been classified as one of the most classy FO's in the league from Jed York down, so I am not even going to get into that.

So here is what it boils down to..

The hate comes from your own ignorance, you play the role of a bully and call names but jump on people when they call you out. You hear one thing a player says and you jump on it and try to use it as bait to hate the fans of the 49ers. Your anger boils from the jealousy you have of the 49ers, I keep hearing your team preach the 42-17 game, but really? If you wanted me to go into that I'd bring up 2010, 40-21. Your organization is so bent on the fact they want to copy the 49ers image. You want the same physical defense but don't understand that fundamentally physical and overly physical are two different things. I question the actual fandom some of these so called "fans" of yours actually have, and same with my own fan base, most people don't remember what its like to go through the tough times because they just jump on when things are going good. But I am going to leave you guys with one final thought, if you want to hate on our guys, look at Carroll and Sherman as a fan of the game not a fan of the Seahawks, then look at our organization then properly analysis the 49ers.

And since I probably will get banned for this since lots of people have warned me about this kind of talk on here, this is my final statement.

My hate boils from this last season, I have never once hated a team as much as the Seahawks Rams and Saints. I don't usually hate teams, but when I do, its because of overly aggressive play. When a team plays to injure and not play just to play the game, it really gets me going. As a coach I do not condone this kind of behavior on the field. I like fire not bullets. I do not like seeing smug looks on players faces when a player goes down with a big injury, I don't like seeing cocky behavior on and off the field, in fact I got unsure of Harbaugh when he was jumping up and down celebrating the Lions game, now I love the guy for his passion for the game. So go ahead flame me, bite me, kick me, claw me, do your worst this will be my last post regardless of wether or not I get banned. Go ahead and do your worst, but do me the favor and ask yourselves.

What is your deal?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Lady Talon":2lfrd5t4 said:
Oh thats rich I have two names for you, Ronnie Lott and Bill Romanowski. I'll bet they really regret their years of pounding the hell out of the opposition and wish they could go back in time and shower the players they tormented with hugs and kisses.

Here's a phrase for you, "same old sorry ass Rams!" A-1 class. Not cocky at all.

No we aren't worried about the near 20 years of futility the 49ers had between 1995 and 2010. Theres no way to go back and reproduce the 2 decades of non salary cap and non free agency, 4 star hotels, private chefs and first class air travel of the glory days of SF, might as well be jealous of the New York Yankees.

I'm tickled to death you think your team cares so much about injuries. I'm sure you wish that Matt Ryan didn't get hurt and had a snowballs chance of winning that NFC Championship, lol. I'll have to go back and see all the mea culpa's on the sideline while the screen showed Matt Ryan in pain on his sideline, not to mention a subdued post game celebration.

2009. Game 2 in SF. Willis spears Hasselbeck in the back on the way to the end zone. If you can find the game thread of when that happened on a Niner board, you will see the true definition of "Class" and the hypocrisy of the post made here. Same thing for 2008 when two WR's went down in the Niner game.

OP
OP
B

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":11ujtmnm said:
What is your deal?

Some of us bring up the 42-13 game over the others because those two teams fielded that day are the most similar to the ones which will be taking the field in the future. If we're talking about future success in this rivalry, we have to talk about the game which best showcased what we're each fielding next season. It's unfortunate the 49ers beat NE the week before because then we likely would have gotten you guys at your best effort with the division on the line instead of the more worn out performance they had after coming down from such a big win. Others bring it up because the score makes for an easy, simple, although somewhat lazy argument. If you're going to dislike a franchise for having nonobjective homers, then you'd be hating everyone including your own franchise because this delusion isn't a Seahawk thing; it's a human thing.

PC and Sherman are among the best at what they do. PC is just polishing off one of the most quick and complete rebuilds the NFL has ever seen. If I weren't a Seahawks fan, I'd still have to respect the man for creating a winning culture and finding the guys to fit his systems, much like I respect Bill Belichick, Ted Thompson, Ozzie Newsome, etc. Sherman is among the top corners in the game. If I'm not suppose to respect skill and talent, I don't know what you could realistically expect me to do. Maybe make a biased search for inflammatory views to make naive generalizations on a message board like yourself? No thanks!

If you're coming after the entirety of the Seahawks, you're going to have to do better than this. At best, you've made accusations which equally apply to parts of every football team and their fans. At worst, you've accused people of ignorance while being completely ignorant yourself and our team trying to injure people? Really? This is football!

Don't get mad. Improve your argument!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2i68jj6w said:
kbreitkreutz":2i68jj6w said:
What is your deal?

Some of us bring up the 42-17 game over the others because those two teams fielded that day are the most similar to the ones which will be taking the field in the future.

And then there are those of us that just remember what Niner fans act like when they beat the Hawks, not to mention those of us who know how the Niner fans would act if it was them who beat the Hawks 42-13. It's so easy, there is recent history. Heck, in 2010 the Hawks curb-stomped the Niners in week one when the Niners were the favorite to win the division with Pete Carroll's first Hawk team. After that, 3 of the next 4 games which were won by SF took place in SF, where they had the unsurmountable task of beating Tavaris Jackson twice and Wilson prior to giving him the whole playbook.

Could you imagine what the Niner fans would be saying if they WON that game? Yeah SURE!! It NEVER happened SF fans. Keep burying your face in the sand until the next game.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Thing about it is, Wilson would've beat 'em if anyone knew how to catch that night.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1y7c3di8 said:
Lady Talon":1y7c3di8 said:

2009. Game 2 in SF. Willis spears Hasselbeck in the back on the way to the end zone. If you can find the game thread of when that happened on a Niner board, you will see the true definition of "Class" and the hypocrisy of the post made here. Same thing for 2008 when two WR's went down in the Niner game.

Probably kind of similar to the way that some hawk fans acted and still act in regards to the play when Vernon Davis was lit up and knocked out of our game against you guys in December last season.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NinerLifer":9pllueli said:
loafoftatupu":9pllueli said:
Lady Talon":9pllueli said:

Probably kind of similar to the way that some hawk fans acted and still act in regards to the play when Vernon Davis was lit up and knocked out of our game against you guys in December last season.

YEAH!!!

Lady Talon

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3nzd5vj6 said:
Lady Talon":3nzd5vj6 said:

I did see them. But to make it really hit home, you have to show them their own ignorance of their team's glory days. Yeah they were above being classless and dirty!

camdawg

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":ye5vkkib said:

I just cannot understand your guys' narrow-mindedness on this whole subject. You guys hate the city, the fans, the players and the whole organization? Please... Lets look into this shall we, although I am sure most of which will say "Nope, not gonna do it" But those types of people are exactly the type of people us 49ers fans hate.

So, you're committed to doing exactly the same thing that you complain about. Great!

I keep hearing, oh they are division rivals, yeah.. because just a few years ago the Seahawks where in another division (prior to 2002 namely). So this whole, oh they come from another division theory, false. Just because a team comes from the same division just shows the bandwagon-ey mentality modern america has. The FO of the NFL eats this kind of stuff up and you new football fans are the ones spoon feeding Goddell. So how come a team that only has been in our division for 11 years can become all of a sudden the biggest rivalry in sports? You guys..

No one says it's the biggest rivalry in sports. Get over yourself!

Yeah, we had long-standing rivalries with the Raiders and Broncos, but the NFL said we couldn't take part in those anymore. So doesn't it stand to reason that eventually, rivalries would form with the teams in our new division? Like when the Rams swept us 3-0 in 2004, then we swept them for years? Think that can bring about some bad feelings?

In the case of our two teams, wouldn't the fact that we each support teams that are amongst the very few that do not try to play two-hand touch football help bring about some rivalry? Not to mention the two head coaches that can't stand each other?

The city? Because California and the city of San Francisco is a Blue state and are out-most supportive of gay marriage, is that your reason for hating the city? Okay, so for real the people that hate San Francisco just for that are just ridiculous and way to ignorant. Hell, I remember strolling into Seattle one time wearing my colors and kept getting called F** and many other names you can come up with. So yeah its ridiculous.

You have us pegged! The folks who passed gay marriage in our state and did not have a Prop 8 like you did are homophobic! If what our fans said to you in CenturyLink went over the line, I'm sorry. But let's not pretend like Seahawks fans aren't treated even worse in Candlestick.

So the hate of the players? Because Kaepernick looks like a so called "alien" because Crabtree is a "diva". C'mon, at least we aren't taking to twitter and talking smack about your players.. "Oh Richard Sherman looks like a Goat." I mean that alone boils your blood right, insulting one of your own? I just do not get the hate for the players, I have not seen any way any player has disrespected one of your guys on or off the field.

You really are naive enough to think we say worse things about your players, than you 49er fans say about ours? Read 49er Webzone sometime and get a clue. And good lord, we don't truly "hate" your players, just like you guys probably don't really "hate" our players. We don't see you as the Taliban, you don't see us as al-Qaida. Again, get over yourself!

Now the organization, we have been classified as one of the most classy FO's in the league from Jed York down, so I am not even going to get into that.

Who exactly has given you this "most classy" award? You're full of it here. There is a pretty darn clear unwritten rule that assistants get to move on to other jobs that are true promotions of title and money, with the organization's blessing and appreciation for a job well done. Yet the "classy" 49ers organization didn't let Ed Donatell interview for the Saints DC job, a clear promotion. Not so classy after all...and it's not like you guys would hesitate to be hypocritical and poach a coach from somewhere else if you needed to.

So here is what it boils down to..

The hate comes from your own ignorance, you play the role of a bully and call names but jump on people when they call you out. You hear one thing a player says and you jump on it and try to use it as bait to hate the fans of the 49ers.

Do you remember when you were in 2nd/3rd grade? Perhaps you used to say things from time to time, like...I know you are, but what am I? Or, I'm rubber and you're glue. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you! I think those kinda apply here.

My hate boils from this last season, I have never once hated a team as much as the Seahawks Rams and Saints. I don't usually hate teams, but when I do, its because of overly aggressive play. When a team plays to injure and not play just to play the game, it really gets me going.

Sounds to me like you're the kind of fan that whines about the Chancellor on Vernon Davis hit, but relished helmet to helmet Whitner on Sproles KO in the 2011 playoffs. And the Saints were the "dirty" team. Rightttt......

Cheers!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":28xchrid said:
loafoftatupu":28xchrid said:
Lady Talon":28xchrid said:

You mean the clean, legal, shoulder-chest hit that was called a penalty? You want to compare that to a helmet to the back?

Seatown001

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":20pefkt8 said:
I find it humorous that Niners fans insist on hanging out on a Seahawks board. Beyond pitiful

I like it, I enjoy talking with fans from other teams and I'm glad they come around.

hawker84

Reaction score
Seatown001":q2bzyarl said:
SoulfishHawk":q2bzyarl said:
I find it humorous that Niners fans insist on hanging out on a Seahawks board. Beyond pitiful

I like it, I enjoy talking with fans from other teams and I'm glad they come around.

this... keeps things interesting and fun... i welcome any teams fans here until it's time to no longer welcome them.. which usually doesn't take long for whiner and skins fans.... kinda missing ole Pichachu these days...

bloodkingg

Reaction score
kbreitkreutz":sje7cqf1 said:
I just cannot understand your guys' narrow-mindedness on this whole subject.

I don't usually hate teams, but when I do, its because of overly aggressive play.

All that talk and you don't even mention the real reason most people hate the 49ers: the man-child that is your head coach.

Also, overly aggressive play? Kaepernick should not loft balls to a soft TE down the strong safety's sideline. Also, when the 49ers linebacker picked up Baldwin to sudo-slam tackle him and while doing that another 49er lunged at his stomach? Yeah, not overly aggressive at all.

And another reason we hate 49ers is because of consistent crybaby posts like this. You guys embody your coach.

Latest posts