Why is Carson sharing carries with Penny

zchurch74

Reaction score
I totally agree with every point made but I was so happy no RBs got hurt today. I thinks it’s going to take a few games this year for a clear cut number one RB to emerge.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Maybe this will give Penny an incentive to put away the video games and focus on his job at RB.

I am hopeful he can be better, we won't get 3 TOs from the defense in every game. We have to be better.

rcaido

Reaction score
I like having a one two punch. Penny wasn't bad...Carson was great but he also cough up the ball.

getnasty

Reaction score
Makes me a touch nervous that I don't see anything electric about Penny so far, and dude looks out of shape. I'm not calling bust by any means but Carson looks head and shoulders better then Penny.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Penny averaged 1.1 yards per carry.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/hawkblogger/status/1038930307095789568[/tweet]

NJlargent

Reaction score
Everyone outside this board and our organization thought Penny was a reach. Our FO saw something different. They are going to keep feeding Penny as a result

evergreen

Reaction score
Carson is night and day better looking. That hurtle play was awesome. Russell coughed it up too. Carson just got stripped by a HOF player making aHOF play.

OP
OP
K

kag0331

Reaction score
So on the fumbling topic, that was a strip from one of the best denfeders of ALL time.. more of a great play than a typical fumble, preseason he fumbled because nobody blocked that DL right at the line of scrimmage, I believe Carson never fumbled in college so I believe it was a fluke but time will tell, also when I wrote “entitled” I was speaking more in the fact that when the draft is over all these guys should be equal but that’s not the case because they paid him more money( he is entitled to more oppurtunities and chances than a later draft pick.
I also think what many of you have stated on this thread, I don’t see what caught the eye of the FO on this kid time will tell but I hope they get a rythem going with the better option that’s goimg to be an immidiate fix to a lack of receiving options on the outside due to PA.

GLio14

Reaction score
Really don't know how you can blame Carson on that fumble when Von Miller made an all-pro move to make it happen. Carson is the truth, and he showed up. He should've gotten more carries than this.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Denver's undrafted free agent RB looked much better than our first round pick.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Penny was a first round pick and that is the only reason he got the number of carries he did. Had zero burst. Carson looked electric.

At least Penny redeemed himself with some receptions.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kag0331":1s12ot2c said:
How come Penny looks like slow motion? Carson had some serious burst, ya vin Miller made an all pro play and stripped him but damn Carson looks FAST... broke tackles and caught he ball great.. *mod edit* he sharing the backfield, he looks in shape.. these RBs need to be in rhythm. The GM and Pete need to suck up their pride and put the best players in the field...this isn’t pre-season ball anymore..Does anyone else see this?!

When your Quarterback is having difficulty in getting some kind of rhythm going, you 'DON'T DABBLE' at the Run Game....Screwing around in the middle of the road will get your Quarterback's ass run over.
Just Curious though, WHY?, WHY?, WHY? not STAY with what's working....WHY NOT MORE DISSLEY, and less Vannette ??????
IF Denver had Dissley's number, they sure as hell didn't show it.....C'mon Schotty.