Why didn't you run last week?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So it takes an embarrassing loss to an inferior team to figure out this team will go as far as Ken Walker goes not Geno not Drew not Charbanout. I should apply for HC before Pete reverts back to stupidity. We will still lose but it won't be embarrassing at least.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Pete isn't going anywhere and while I would listen to an arguement that someone like Dan Quinn or Brian Johnson as HC would improve the team the idea than anyone one there boards is better than Pete is ridiculous

Get back to playing Madden.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I would never hire a Dan Quinn or any defense first coach (like Pete is anymore) unless it's Belichick otherwise it's all about the offense and coaches that understand and function in that reality
Question is what the **** is Madden some stupid video game? If so I never played video games sir so back off.

Also, you need understand I understand Pete will be here until Jody sells may she burn in hell. She's Ken Behring but doesn't want to move Los Angeles. Basically because St. Louis and San Diego beat her to the punch **** that bitch and get to doing as your brother said and wanted already you useless hanger on.

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
So it takes an embarrassing loss to an inferior team to figure out this team will go as far as Ken Walker goes not Geno not Drew not Charbanout. I should apply for HC before Pete reverts back to stupidity. We will still lose but it won't be embarrassing at least.
...what lol

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Of course typical Pete win a game or two you have no business winning and lose every game against good teams while winning 9 games make the playoffs get your ass kicked. Wash, rinse and repeat. I'm over it and totally bored and looking forward to change bad or good

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Of course typical Pete win a game or two you have no business winning and lose every game against good teams while winning 9 games make the playoffs get your ass kicked. Wash, rinse and repeat. I'm over it and totally bored and looking forward to change bad or good. Am I wrong? If so please just step off.

keasley45

Reaction score
Seriously?

The team goes where the collective 11 take it. And Geno leads that 11, without a doubt.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
KC would have been happy to be tied 31-31
I mean.... Seattle probably would have be happy to have had more than 12 yards in the second half last game. You can hardly say team A beat this team and team B lost to this team, therefor we are the better team. We're still figuring out what every team is going to be. It could be the Chiefs are a bad team this year. It could be that the Seahawks are a sleeping giant.

Last edited:

907Hawk

Reaction score
So it takes an embarrassing loss to an inferior team to figure out this team will go as far as Ken Walker goes not Geno not Drew not Charbanout. I should apply for HC before Pete reverts back to stupidity. We will still lose but it won't be embarrassing at lea
Do either of you two think differently. Gibberish my
31-31 you still think I'm speaking gibberish?
To be fair most of your posts or nonsensical.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Mizzou, sometimes I swear you forget your meds.

K9 is an excellent back but he's not the heart and soul of this offence. Geno is the heart and Tyler is the soul. DK, K9, JSN, Charbonnet and the TE's are the complementary parts.