Who's heading to Minnesota?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
DeeHawks":332zo502 said:
Scottemojo":332zo502 said:
Headed to the 8th st. in a bit.

Just ran into the hawks defense. Meebs, Bennett, and a bunch of others.
That's awesome. Where did u see them, at the hotel?
Yep. I was at the restaurant downstairs, and took the elevator to the wrong floor to get to the skyway going back to my hotel.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Front row section 227. Hope to see some of you out in the cold! Go hawks!!!

BHawk28

Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed I'm not going. 3.5 hour drive. My brother and some friends were going to, mostly for the Vikings. So jealous. I commented - for the first time - about this before their earlier matchup. But wth. It'll be cold, I'm not good around so many people, and I almost always have to watch games alone. Lol, it's like a deeply personal thing. Plus, I've only been a fan for 8+ years, so don't even feel loyal enough to attend one. Gotta be pretty damn amazing running into em, though. It'd be awesome just to watch with other Seahawks fans once.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
BHawk28":3sukkvou said:
I'm kinda bummed I'm not going. 3.5 hour drive. My brother and some friends were going to, mostly for the Vikings. So jealous. I commented - for the first time - about this before their earlier matchup. But wth. It'll be cold, I'm not good around so many people, and I almost always have to watch games alone. Lol, it's like a deeply personal thing. Plus, I've only been a fan for 8+ years, so don't even feel loyal enough to attend one. Gotta be pretty damn amazing running into em, though. It'd be awesome just to watch with other Seahawks fans once.
Are you in Fargo by any chance? Kind of compounds the situation for you since you'll be surrounded by Vikings fans. I know the feeling.

BHawk28

Reaction score
Nope, I'm in Iowa. Not too far from the border, directly South of the TC. That's another reason I'll wanna watch the game alone. Can't even stand opposing fans on TV. Lol. But the Viking fans I know aren't too bad. At least I'm not a GB fan.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
BHawk28":2evqpv66 said:
Nope, I'm in Iowa. Not too far from the border, directly South of the TC. That's another reason I'll wanna watch the game alone. Can't even stand opposing fans on TV. Lol. But the Viking fans I know aren't too bad. At least I'm not a GB fan.
You must be down by the Clear Lake area. I lived in Algona for a spell. Just think of it this way: With the Hawks making it to the playoffs, you now have the choice of sitting at home by your lonesome or with a few friends and watching it or heading to the local pub and enjoy a little back-and-forth with Vikings fans that you know. After we put them out of their misery and you buy them a round of beers, you can all sit down together and cheer for the Packers to get the snot knocked out of them by the Skins. Sounds like a good day to me.
Have fun BHawk28 and GO HAWKS!!!

BHawk28

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":19t2f23u said:
BHawk28":19t2f23u said:
You must be down by the Clear Lake area. I lived in Algona for a spell. Just think of it this way: With the Hawks making it to the playoffs, you now have the choice of sitting at home by your lonesome or with a few friends and watching it or heading to the local pub and enjoy a little back-and-forth with Vikings fans that you know. After we put them out of their misery and you buy them a round of beers, you can all sit down together and cheer for the Packers to get the snot knocked out of them by the Skins. Sounds like a good day to me.

Yup, pretty close to Clear Lake. Lol, you're right. Sounds good to me, too. Especially since my brother is a Skins fan. Thanks, you have fun, too! GO HAWKS! Still weird saying that, since that was a high school rival's mascot (Waverly?)

Rob12

Reaction score
BHawk28":1ms4bz94 said:
Siouxhawk":1ms4bz94 said:
BHawk28":1ms4bz94 said:

Yup, pretty close to Clear Lake. Lol, you're right. Sounds good to me, too. Especially since my brother is a Skins fan. Thanks, you have fun, too! GO HAWKS! Still weird saying that, since that was a high school rival's mascot (Waverly?)

Weird hearing Clear Lake on here. That's where Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the Big Bopper went down.

BHawk28

Reaction score
Rob12":1sfptfef said:
BHawk28":1sfptfef said:
Siouxhawk":1sfptfef said:
BHawk28":1sfptfef said:

Weird hearing Clear Lake on here. That's where Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the Big Bopper went down.

Yeah, I can never believe it's kinda famous for something like that.