Who needs to step it up?

Erebus

Reaction score
Let me first say that I think we have a great shot to win with everyone playing at their current levels. With that said, who do you all think could provide the biggest boost with an improvement over their recent performance level?

I think we'd benefit most from some constant blindside pressure from Clemons.

A

Anonymous

The entire offensive line. Gotta protect Wilson better and keep opening holes for Marshawn.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Pretty much the entire o line. Not too shabby on their run blocking, but the pass protection has been a nightmare to watch.

Been pleased with the d line, being run fit responsible and getting pressure on the qb. The ends flying around the edges and swatting at the ball will be huge, hoping to see some big plays from Bennett and Avril.

Axx

Reaction score
Thurmond because peyton will go after him

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Axx":3t96e7gl said:
Thurmond because peyton will go after him

Thurmond is going to be key on defense.. as he's likely getting Welker most of the game. I don't believe the Broncos split Welker out wide very often.

Offensively.. we need a big game from the interior of the line as Knighton is a handful and has been playing extremely well of late. He's the reason why the Broncos defense has been effective against the run and has been getting penetration on passing plays too. The 49ers are actually weak at nose tackle.. so this will be the first major test at that position since maybe Dan Williams of the Cardinals.

seadoc30

Reaction score
Unger and Giacomini. These two were absolutely worst then horrible last game.

RW.. He can't hold the ball too long or hesitate to release the ball. This is not going to be a 14-17 type of game. We need scores against this team in bunches and if RW doesn't pass the ball, we are not going to win!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
You guys watching in front of your TVs need to step it up. I could barely hear you in Westport - we need to make a difference all the way in New Jersey! :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: