Who is guaranteeing a win against the WFT?

HagFaithful

Reaction score
"Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time."

What movie?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HagFaithful":1xle2oxr said:
"Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time."

What movie?

Tommy Boy

also... dont we have a predictions thread?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
A lot easier to guarantee a win against a winless Jets after coming off a loss to the Giants isn't it? lol. I have seen this Hawks win games they should lose in a season and lose games everyone thought they would win. So since they lost to the Giants already and everyone thought the loss would be to WFT. I'm going with a win this game....I guarantee it (not really, but i'll play).

ZagHawk

Reaction score
HagFaithful":mt36qupx said:

What movie?

I have been known to sell a Ketchup popscicle to a woman with white gloves.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
*clears throat* I will.

*Aros looks up from newspaper*

I will guarantee a win! We can do it!
17-13 Seahawks!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Uncle Si":uucbaxy8 said:
also... dont we have a predictions thread?

Yep, usually on Wednesdays if the games are on Sundays.

And I am personally guaranteeing a Fearless Prediction tomorrow! :p

94Smith

Reaction score
I guarantee you guys will beat WFT. 49ers would have beat them if the offense didn't give up 17 points! Seriously a brutal pick 6 by Mullens, strip sack 6, and a fumble that led to a FG. Their offense is pretty bad and they are missing their best RB. If Smith doesn't play it will be a cake walk.

iigakusei

Reaction score
94Smith":26mwhwt7 said:
I guarantee you guys will beat WFT. 49ers would have beat them if the offense didn't give up 17 points! Seriously a brutal pick 6 by Mullens, strip sack 6, and a fumble that led to a FG. Their offense is pretty bad and they are missing their best RB. If Smith doesn't play it will be a cake walk.
The Seahawks lost to Colt McCoy and the Giants at home. On the road against that D-Line, I am concerned that RW might take a beating.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
iigakusei":1h46n1yx said:
The Seahawks lost to Colt McCoy and the Giants at home. On the road against that D-Line, I am concerned that RW might take a beating.

Yep, losing to Colt McCoy and that Old Man RB at home has really dropped our confidence, despite looking like world beaters against a winless Jets team which you should look like. I do agree the game is going to be not as challenging - if our D can hold them to 17 points or less I think we win - due to their offense, but I have no doubt their defense will keep us under 27 points, heck maybe a lot less than that.

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":3ripqu31 said:
iigakusei":3ripqu31 said:

Yep, losing to Colt McCoy and that Old Man RB at home has really dropped our confidence, despite looking like world beaters against a winless Jets team which you should look like. I do agree the game is going to be not as challenging - if our D can hold them to 17 points or less I think we win - due to their offense, but I have no doubt their defense will keep us under 27 points, heck maybe a lot less than that.

Didn't drop my confidence at all.. :D :D :D :D

LTH

Hawaii-hawk

Reaction score
Guess it all depends on if Pete and Co have learned anything about how to beat good defenses, particularly those who effectively play 2 high safeties, have a strong D-line and can disguise a blitz. If yes, then I’m certain we’ll win. If not, then look for being frustrated all day long like every other time we’ve faced a strong defense

getnasty

Reaction score
I don't know about guaranteeing it but if these teams played 10 times i think the Hawks would win 7 or 8. I feel good about the game just can't turn the ball over.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I am. Alex Smith? Really? We had his number so bad in SF that he lost his job to Krapondick. I was on a driving vacay with the wifey and we stopped in a Sacramento sports bar to watch the Seahawks absolutely drub the ninners. I found myself consoling the locals about how they were handicapped by having Alex Smith at QB, and they agreed.

All we gotta do is continue the quick-pass change of pace to keep the WTF D on their heels. 34 - 17 us.

W

Welshers

GeekHawk":16d0jlxr said:
I am. Alex Smith? Really? We had his number so bad in SF that he lost his job to d*ck. I was on a driving vacay with the wifey and we stopped in a Sacramento sports bar to watch the Seahawks absolutely drub the ninners. I found myself consoling the locals about how they were handicapped by having Alex Smith at QB, and they agreed.

All we gotta do is continue the quick-pass change of pace to keep the WTF D on their heels. 34 - 17 us.
He's hurt and probably won't play. They say he's still being evaluated.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
GeekHawk":47btwhkl said:
I am. Alex Smith? Really? We had his number so bad in SF that he lost his job to d*ck. I was on a driving vacay with the wifey and we stopped in a Sacramento sports bar to watch the Seahawks absolutely drub the ninners. I found myself consoling the locals about how they were handicapped by having Alex Smith at QB, and they agreed.

Colt McCoy