Who has already made arrangements for NY?

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Nsport, good question. I'm not sure where they all go. I was pissed when I found this out the last time we were in the super bowl

Fudwamper

Reaction score
nsport":120msxaw said:
Well this is depressing news...

file.php

This why I will never go to another superbowl. It feels so produced and not like a real game.

Riley12

Reaction score
Got the hotel booked. You have to go through another party (Expedia or the like) to get refundable rooms. I think the middle men in this
case are banking on the cancellation of non-participants. The hotels just want to be assured that someone is staying there for $400 a night.

Flight (EDIT) - Booked through Expedia, tickets have the standard rebooking fee if they are not used

Tickets - relying first on lottery, then will bank on the fact (as a few mentioned) that prices will drop as it gets closer due to the arctic
nature of the venue and the general prissiness of the usual corporate types that attend.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Remember that all 12's that win the lottery must to go to the the SuperB owl.
They can't re-sell them because you don't receive tickets.
You get your ticket when you get to the stadium and can't leave.

C'mon lottery! I'm counting on you!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
tickets will drop, they always do. Just hope that the patriots don't go to the Super Bowl. They are under a 4 hr drive to the meadowlands and they will invade New York like the steeler fans did in Detroit.

Just heard on the news tonight. If you buy tickets, they will not send them to you. You go to the stadium, hand them your credit card that you bought the tickets with and you walk in. You cant pick them up and sell them outside.
Now they did this in Atlanta for the ncaa final 4 this year. They had a ticket transfer site set up, so if you bought tickets you can sell them and transfer them into someone else's name and credit card. Not sure if the nfl will have a transfer site.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Check the transportation for the game as well.
You must get to the game via approved NFL transportation.

Met Life Stadium is gonna be on lock down.