Who has already made arrangements for NY?

jman316

Reaction score
Flight booked last Friday.

Have friend to stay with in NYC.

Crossed fingers for ticket lottery.

The rest is pretty much a given, right? :fam:

Who else is booked and ready?

Chapman

Reaction score
I will be booking this weekend.
Boss is buying tickets, airfare, and hotel for 4 nights.
Feels like dream

Seattle_Hawk

Reaction score
My wife and I bought plane tix to NY last week ($240 round trip from Seattle on Southwest). We have a friend we're staying with. Hoping the Hawks make it there and hoping we can win the ticket lottery (season ticket holder since 2007). I'll find a way into the stadium no matter what, though. Don't care what it costs.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I'll be there. I live up by Syracuse, so I'll drive down, catch the game and either drive home, or grab a hotel in Jersey (ugh). I'll most-likely be going with a Giants fan, so it should be a fun drive home...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
what happens if you're picked to get tickets but don't plan on going? Unfortunately that time of year falls right around when I'm busiest at work, my wedding anniversary, etc. . . As awesome as it would be to be there that coupled with wanting to watch the game with friends and family means a lot to me. . .

Are you allowed to sell your tickets? (If I were drawn i would ensure they went to a Seahawks fan for sure)

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1bh76bbc said:
what happens if you're picked to get tickets but don't plan on going? Unfortunately that time of year falls right around when I'm busiest at work, my wedding anniversary, etc. . . As awesome as it would be to be there that coupled with wanting to watch the game with friends and family means a lot to me. . .

Are you allowed to sell your tickets? (If I were drawn i would ensure they went to a Seahawks fan for sure)

Get your priorities straight. :141847_bnono:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
My priority is to keep my job so I can afford season tickets next year.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Hawknball,
I will gladly take those tickets off your hands if you're not going to use them.
If you need a place to stay I can work something out for a ticket also.

JonRud

Reaction score
I love these threads but aren't we putting the cart before the horse? I know we look unbeatable but there are still 4 regular season games left, we aren't in the Super Bowl yet!!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
JonRud":1w0z9zj4 said:
I love these threads but aren't we putting the cart before the horse? I know we look unbeatable but there are still 4 regular season games left, we aren't in the Super Bowl yet!!

we have a great shot to get there though, and accommodations and everything else are going to be difficult to come by if you wait until you know for sure.

warden

Reaction score
I am completely prepared to go. All I need is the Seahawks be in the game and be one of the lottery winners to purchase two of those 14,000 tickets. I have been a season ticket holder for a long, long time so my chances are very good.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Living up in this area, it's one of the rare opportunities for me to go see a Seahawks game. I'll be there!

mikeak

Reaction score
Chapman":16zuqdwx said:
Feels like dream

Are you guys hiring?

Separately:

There is no reason not to book lodging. If you go straight through the hotels then you can just cancel if you have to (which you won't)

nsport

Reaction score
mikeak":wn95842y said:
Chapman":wn95842y said:
Feels like dream

Are you guys hiring?

Separately:

There is no reason not to book lodging. If you go straight through the hotels then you can just cancel if you have to (which you won't)

I was checking a lot of hotels that have no refunds once booked... to all buyers, beware of the cancellation policy!

warden

Reaction score
nsport":vnq6lx5d said:
mikeak":vnq6lx5d said:
Chapman":vnq6lx5d said:
Feels like dream

Are you guys hiring?

Separately:

I was checking a lot of hotels that have no refunds once booked... to all buyers, beware of the cancellation policy!

On Expedia .com , I found a whole bunch with free cancellation. Some even have it that you do not get charged until check in

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Warden, I wish you luck in the lottery but I'm sorry to give you some bad news. The seahawks get 14,000 tickets but the season ticket holders only get about 2,500 tickets. Well this is how it was in 2006 for our last Super Bowl. Like I said good luck, but your chances aren't that good.

nsport

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":3kebayur said:
Warden, I wish you luck in the lottery but I'm sorry to give you some bad news. The seahawks get 14,000 tickets but the season ticket holders only get about 2,500 tickets. Well this is how it was in 2006 for our last Super Bowl. Like I said good luck, but your chances aren't that good.

I did not know it was that slim... where do all the tickets go???

TheHawkster

Reaction score
We got flights a few weeks ago. We're all locked in.
Rangers v Islanders Friday night.
Carlow East Saturday Night!
The monkey comes off Sunday!

nsport

Reaction score
Well this is depressing news...

Attachments

• sbticks.JPG
    sbticks.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 578

Latest posts