who got the season ticket holder lottery?

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I also made the cut this year, I am 1-3. Very excited, wish everyone could win, but I promise I will be loud and proud!

SoCalHawkFan

Reaction score
Put me on the list of people to PM for those of you that won and can't go. I will be going and would rather sit with hawk fans rather than buying on StubHub generic corner endzone and sitting with the opposing teams fans like last year!

Would be very grateful!

Handyman

Reaction score
Make sure you double check your email settings regarding your own spam filters. My account rep told me today that you'll recieve an email no matter what, basically you'll get a "yes" or a "no". I say this because I thought it was odd that I did not recieve an email at all. So, what did I do? I called my rep explaining the situation and that I was just curious and her response was, " I'm glad to be the one to tell you that you have been selected in the Seattle Seahawks Superbowl Lottery to have the opportunity to purchase two Superbowl tickets." Long story short, if you didn't recieve an email at all, its definetly worth a quick phone to at least ask. Cuz you could be fortunate enough like me to now be going to Superbowl 49!!!

Vetamur

Reaction score
didnt get picked..had "pooled" with Sammy (if either won, the second ticket would go to the other) like last year to double my odds..but didnt get it. Maybe next year or the year after. Doubt we make it 5 years in a row though.. ;)