who got the season ticket holder lottery?

biju

Reaction score
Yep, didn't get picked either. Same as stated above, if someone has tickets and can't go I will represent! I'd be amenable to overpaying for them as well, just don't want to pay StubHub or PrimeSports ~$1000 for the privilege of being a middle man.

heffmanhere

Reaction score
I was notified last night that I had been one of the winners of a pair of SB tix. I was incredibly shocked and grateful. Now I need to see if I can actually go to the game :)

I live roughly in the Vancouver, BC area so I'll need to take a day to go down and back etc--a small price to pay for being selected.

Here's my question, and trust me, it's one that will invite some good-natured ridicule I'm sure...But where is the actual box office located?

I've had no reason to use it before but I assume it is the ticket windows just down from the Pro Shop; is this right? I'll have our puppy with me during this trip (she wouldn't miss this junket for the world) but I wanna make sure the box office is where I think it might be and I also want to avoid finding out it is inside a stadium office somewhere that won't allow me to take her in with me etc.

I've emailed my ticket rep, so she can laugh at me too, but I assume they'll be swamped and they may not be able to get back to me for a while. Google wasn't much help either other than leading me to believe that my location guess may be correct.

I'll await some friendly mocking for asking such a lame question, and maybe I'll get an answer amid the laughs as well.

Big thanks.

Go 'Hawks!!

jake206

Reaction score
There's always this:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KING5Seattle/status/557221924116631552[/tweet]

Hawknballs

Reaction score
heffmanhere":1p5pzznl said:
I was notified last night that I had been one of the winners of a pair of SB tix. I was incredibly shocked and grateful. Now I need to see if I can actually go to the game :)

I live roughly in the Vancouver, BC area so I'll need to take a day to go down and back etc--a small price to pay for being selected.

Here's my question, and trust me, it's one that will invite some good-natured ridicule I'm sure...But where is the actual box office located?

I've had no reason to use it before but I assume it is the ticket windows just down from the Pro Shop; is this right? I'll have our puppy with me during this trip (she wouldn't miss this junket for the world) but I wanna make sure the box office is where I think it might be and I also want to avoid finding out it is inside a stadium office somewhere that won't allow me to take her in with me etc.

I've emailed my ticket rep, so she can laugh at me too, but I assume they'll be swamped and they may not be able to get back to me for a while. Google wasn't much help either other than leading me to believe that my location guess may be correct.

I'll await some friendly mocking for asking such a lame question, and maybe I'll get an answer amid the laughs as well.

Big thanks.

Go 'Hawks!!

I'm not specifically sure where the box office is either, I've just never had to use it - but I'm assuming it's the booths on the NW corner of the stadium.

anyone know why the only accept cashier's checks/money orders but no credit cards?

piston bully

Reaction score
I too got lucky to be picked this year, so Arizona here we come!!!!!!!!!!, my notice wound up in my junk e-mail folder so if you have not heard, check there.

heffmanhere

Reaction score
FYI:

Prices for Lottery winners just doubled...The original emailed indicated it was $800 for both tickets.

Here's the email I just received:

We want to clarify that the cost per ticket is $800 each. Your total cost for the pair is $1600. Cashier's checks or money orders payable to the Seattle Seahawks in that amount will be the only acceptable forms of payment.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
heffmanhere":1w3em4ry said:
FYI:

Prices for Lottery winners just doubled...The original emailed indicated it was $800 for both tickets.

Here's the email I just received:

We want to clarify that the cost per ticket is $800 each. Your total cost for the pair is $1600. Cashier's checks or money orders payable to the Seattle Seahawks in that amount will be the only acceptable forms of payment.

weird? My original email said 950 per pair and haven't received any updates?

heffmanhere

Reaction score
Hawknballs,

Maybe you have won the right to buy better seats for the SB than I have...Perhaps it depends on where your seats are now, I dunno...I'm a first time winner, so I know precious little about any of this...

Others who won the SB lottery, what prices were you first quoted? $800? $950?

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
Did not get picked :( If anybody has any for sell please PM. I already have my plane ticket!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
heffmanhere":3am5vzjg said:
Hawknballs,

Maybe you have won the right to buy better seats for the SB than I have...Perhaps it depends on where your seats are now, I dunno...I'm a first time winner, so I know precious little about any of this...

Others who won the SB lottery, what prices were you first quoted? $800? $950?

never mind - just got the email, clarifying that it was 950 per ticket. I'm not sure whatsup with the price difference. We do have ADA seats because my dad has a leg brace, maybe they are more expensive.

heffmanhere

Reaction score
I did some further digging and my hunch was right, the stadium box office is in the NW corner of the stadium---the ticket windows there are essentially the box office from what I've now learned...

Hawknballs, your explanation for the ADA tix price makes sense now that you mentioned it...

AgentDib

Reaction score
NW Box Office is place to go with a cashier's check and photo ID. I got the dear john letter this time as well so will be picking up tickets on StubHub.

Zybot

Reaction score
For those going to the game, I recommend checking out Top Golf. Was in Phoenix in the Fall and it is quite the concept. It's like a combination of golf and bowling. Good wings too.
http://topgolf.com/us/riverwalk/

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
Well it's definitely different then. I too got selected and was stoked when I saw the email and price for the pair at $1200. Just received the next email and now its $1200 for each ticket!! Headed off to the plasma center now.... Go Hawks! Good problem to have I imagine. Do wish they'd take a card though!

Yikes!

Hawkerbacker

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Congrats guys! REPRESENT!

I got picked last year. A couple tips:

Be sure to reply to the email, saying you want the tickets. That way they will put them aside for you to be picked up. Otherwise, if you don't reply, they will offer them to another fan.

Read the fine print. Last year they required you to bring a money order. No cards, checks, or cash.

Be prepared to have ticket brokers and scalpers offering you money as you walk away from the box office.

Guard those babies with your life.

GO HAWKS! Do us proud.

Riley12

Reaction score
Didn't get picked - hoping for the supplemental lottery (if there is one) but I'll otherwise wait until the prices start dropping. I've had the hard part (airfare, hotel and car) booked since the Rams game, so the tickets are a minor, but pricey detail.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Yet another 12, season ticket holder since 1998, who didn't get drawn, I'm zero for three, go figure. If anyone is local and got drawn and can't go, I'd gladly take your tickets and be loud and proud at the game... happy to cover your cost and provide a little extra as a thank you.

It is correct that there are a variety of different face values for tickets in the stadium, which is why people are reporting different $$ amounts -- you get drawn for a specific ticket in a specific section, and are asked to pay the face value for that.

[email protected]

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I hate to admit this but this is my second year as a season ticket holder and I got drawn - so a lottery it is indeed.

But we are also 2 for 2 in years with me as a ticket holder, and superbowl appearances, so to keep the good karma flowing I will let everyone know where they can send donations to ensure I can bless the team with my presence going forward.