Who do we want to win tonights game?

rpmischris

Reaction score
Saints or Panthers?

And what outcome will hurt the whiners the most when it comes to getting into the playoffs?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Saints. I want the Panthers to have to go on the road for as many games as possible before they play us.

If the Panthers get a bye, they will make it to the NFC Championship. And I don't want to play that D again.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Looks like the Saints are going to win this one easy. Panthers are getting slaughtered on D

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah looks like the Panthers D is vulnerable through the air if you're playing at home.

Hope we get that memo. I do not want a repeat of today in the playoffs where the run is stuffed all day but we stay run-heavy the entire game.

Polaris

Reaction score
I think we want the Saints (who seem to have things well in hand as I write this). I am fairly sure that the Panthers will return the favor at their place in two weeks. Basically I want the best chance for both teams to get one less down the stretch. Tonight seems to be the Panther's turn.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Cam Newton? Most overrated player in the history of football? I can't tell if he's a true fraud or just hampered by the crappy system he plays in. I wonder what he would do with above average receivers.

Carolina is going to keep getting exposed vs good teams.

hawker84

Reaction score
saints tonight, panthers next meeting, that way the give eachother a loss. I don't know why but man it makes me giddy to watch Cam lose, and even better to see him get his a** pummeled... Hate that guy..

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I don't understand the dislike people have for Cam Newton. His body language is very bizarre at times (I get that) and he has been criticized for it by his own players, fans, local media, ... etc and he has improved his behavior.

But for a guy really playing QB for the third year ... I think he is doing quite well. Let's not forget, he wasn't really asked to do much at QB in college.

Latest posts