Which group will do better in Santa Clara?

James in PA

Reaction score
The offense? The defense? Or they will suck equally? You cannot say they will both do fine because this is a Pete Carroll coached team. It has to be just one or neither. I say they will suck equally. Final score: SF 35 SEA 10

HawkFreak

Reaction score
The offense? The defense? Or they will suck equally? You cannot say they will both do fine because this is a Pete Carroll coached team. It has to be just one or neither. I say they will suck equally. Final score: SF 35 SEA 10
I think the offense has the most potential to be better. The D is what it is with players and scheme. SF 33 SEA 17

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I think the offense has the most potential to be better. The D is what it is with players and scheme. SF 33 SEA 17
Interesting. Let me ask this. If we were fans of any other team, what would we think about last night's Dallas Seattle game? I'm trying to as objective as possible, which admittedly isn't easy. I would probably think that Dallas took a very mediocre Seattle team with a struggling offense lightly and were looking ahead. That's why I don't think the offense has turned the corner.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Offense. It was ugly for awhile but DK, Lockett, JSN and the TE's are too talented of a group to be consistently horrible. Geno looked locked in against a very good defense for 3/4 of the game and was finally getting the ball out in rhythm. Hopefully Walker is back soon to get the run game going again. 49ers at home is always a tough task but I'm hopeful they'll at least look semi competent.

I have zero faith in this defense anymore. They've proven time and time again they can't get off the field on third down, give up huge time consuming drives, somehow are getting worse at tackling, commit dumb penalties, and have constant communication issues. Dallas really doesn't do anything too creative on offense, they have just been beating up on teams and will probably come to a screeching halt in the playoffs against actual defenses. 49ers scheme you to death while also having talented players.

Worried this will be another 40+ to 21 game.

Latest posts