WHEW! Quick Hits...

drdiags

Reaction score
I would expect there will be a couple nights of interrupted sleep as the Panthers fans give a little payback to the chuckle-head who pulled the fire alarm when the Panthers played here this season.

mikeak

Reaction score
I remain firm in my belief that the game plan went back to what we had beginning of the season because we thought Lynch was back.

I therefor continue to hope that this week's game plan is based on Lynch being out and then we get surprised and he is playing.

That would keep the gameplan from the last 6 games of regular season combined with Lynch's ability to run for yardage

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Largent80":3pd9ngsx said:
The play by RW where the ball was snapped past him was ridiculous.

it was insane, but go over to denialzone and ask el guapo... that was super easy.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Any explanation for why Ryan decided to run with it? At first, I thought he was afraid that the rusher was going to block the punt if he tried to kick it, but when I watched it again the rusher didn't appear to be anywhere near him.

Was it the cold? Lol.

Anthony!

Reaction score
mikeak":1v1el2wv said:
I remain firm in my belief that the game plan went back to what we had beginning of the season because we thought Lynch was back.

I therefor continue to hope that this week's game plan is based on Lynch being out and then we get surprised and he is playing.

That would keep the gameplan from the last 6 games of regular season combined with Lynch's ability to run for yardage

Agreed if we go back to first half game plan we are screwed. That is my biggest worry.

Latest posts