Where to watch the game in Honolulu!

Jimmy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, the flex screwed with my plans to watch the game! Anyone know who will have the game on at 8am in Waikiki?

Thanks and go Hawks!

OP
OP
J

Jimmy

Reaction score
I was able to stream to my dvr and that works well but was hoping to find a place!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Where would you have watched it 7 hours later?

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Google sports bars in Honolulu. Then call them up and see if they are showing it.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Most of the islanders are Hawks fans, there are many 12s there.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Most of the bars show Hawks game, even if you call ahead, they might not know, just tell them the local.channel.and they will gladly put it for you. Most of them are either waking up or busy surfing in the ocean, so there is no rush of people watching in bars unless it is in the evening or night.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
When I was in Maui this last August they showed a huge amount of coverage on Mariota & the Titans. Its understandable that there are alot of Titan fans there.

Sign37now

Reaction score
Moose McGillicuddy's (sp) on Maui is an awesome place to watch. Good breakfast and bloody mary specials in the morning. Check to see if there is one near where you are.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
Jimmy":32n59q3q said:
Hi everyone, the flex screwed with my plans to watch the game! Anyone know who will have the game on at 8am in Waikiki?

Thanks and go Hawks!

LuLus was my go to place while I was over there. Great breakfast and quite a few tvs that will have different games on.

There is also a Buffalo Wild Wings down the road that will have it for sure. It was packed with niners fans when I was there, which sucked lol.

Good luck!

OP
OP
J

Jimmy

Reaction score
OahuHawkFan":2qfeq8xz said:
Giovani Pastramis.

Thanks I went here and it worked out great, a ton of Hawk fans!!

Appreciate the advice!!

Latest posts