Where do you think we are rated?

IndyHawk

Reaction score

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
These lists don't mean much of anything. The one that does make me laugh the most is Dallas. Yeah right, they're the 4th best team in football :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Currently, I could see the Hawks more around 6 or 7. But, the way this season was supposed to go? #9 is pretty damn sweet.

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
These lists don't mean much of anything. The one that does make me laugh the most is Dallas. Yeah right, they're the 4th best team in football :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Currently, I could see the Hawks more around 6 or 7. But, the way this season was supposed to go? #9 is pretty damn sweet.
Yes 9 isn't bad..I'd rather be under the radar anyway.
As for Dallas I want nothing more than to stomp them in the playoffs.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, being in the "dissed" level is way better. Nothing would be more satisfying than smoking the Cowturds in the playoffs.

BamKam

Reaction score
I think our placement is pretty fair. We are on a hot streak right now so it’s easy to want to believe we are better than all those teams. We can certainly beat anyone without a question, but I would argue yes those other teams are SLIGHTLY better than us.

Mase

Reaction score
-- Dallas is a legit team, with legit star power all over the roster, especially defensively. But as this season has shown, coaching matters, which is why they will be juggernauts in the regular season, and just naughts in the post.

-- As for the Hawks, we are right where we should be. So much of this team is young and/or inexperienced. Right now they are playing fast and free. As we grind into December, the pressure rises. I think they will embrace it, with the sense of brotherhood that has been mentioned here many times. But we will see. Been a helluva fun ride so far.

Mase

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
-- Dallas is a legit team, with legit star power all over the roster, especially defensively. But as this season has shown, coaching matters, which is why they will be juggernauts in the regular season, and just naughts in the post.

-- As for the Hawks, we are right where we should be. So much of this team is young and/or inexperienced. Right now they are playing fast and free. As we grind into December, the pressure rises. I think they will embrace it, with the sense of brotherhood that has been mentioned here many times. But we will see. Been a helluva fun ride so far.

Mase
It’s been a total shock and completely unexpected. Absolutely no pressure as a fan. Just enjoying the surprises and exited about the future.