What's Today's Narrative if Walsh Makes the Kick

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We lost the way we have lost 5 out of 6 this season, offense can't get critical first downs at the end and defense gives up a game-winning drive late with help from the refs.

It would have been a fitting way to lose.

chevelle03

Reaction score
I would put a large amount of blame on the ref and some blame on Bevell as well and not just for the last 2 series. I thought that the gameplan did not take into account the weather as much as it should have. That being said, I think the weather was the only reason this game was close.

In regards to number 3 on your list: you NEVER let a team score when you have the lead.

Mick063

Reaction score
Minnesota kicks off with 0:22 left on the game clock. Wilson pulls off another miracle. First a 30 yard completion to Baldwin who toe taps out of bounds with 0:02 remaining. Followed by defensive pass interference by Minnesota on the next play. The game can't end on a defensive penalty. With no time left on the clock, Wilson is forced out of the pocket and hits Tyler Lockett on a 30 yard scoring toss. Wilson adds to his legendary late game heroics.

No more improbable than the finish against Green Bay last year.

seahawksny

Reaction score
RobBaker7714409":2hkwishy said:
What would you be complaining about the most today if Walsh would have made it?

1. Blame the refs for the horrible PI call on Kam?

2. Blame Bevell for the two 3 and Outs after we took the lead?

3. Blame Pete for not letting the Vikings score so the Hawks got the ball back with 1:30 left?

Same reason that brought us the loss in Cincinnati and Carolina

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Largent80":2e016p7t said:
He didn't make it the last time I checked. Now can we focus on the kitties?

I'm with you, Largent80. I'm not trying to think about my bad feelings on something that didn't happen. We won. On to Carolina.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
My narative would simply be:
~ Now I can move on with my year and not have to worry if they will win next week. That wreaks havoc on the nerves.
~ I hope they address the O-line problems now.
~ It was a bumpy but still good year.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd be ripping on Pete for not letting them score, and arguing with idiots on here who responded to my criticism with "Always comPete".

There is a much, much better chance of this team getting into the end zone with 1:29 left (with timeouts I think) than getting into FG range with 26 seconds and no timeouts. And Blair Walsh isn't going to miss a 27 yarder. He's one of the best kickers in the league.

Or maybe Lockett would have taken the kickoff to the house.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3g0rsucv said:
The weather.
And then Roland would post a shit ton about how -6 is really no different than 62, and he rides in it every day.

:lol:

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Blaming the Hawks for not winning two to three more games during the regular season to have a playoff game at home so nobody has to go to Minni , I was there well clothed for this game but the players can not dress like the fans to play .

Latest posts