What would be worse?

• Watching the 49ers clinch a Super Bowl at home

Votes: 105 86.1%
  • Losing the Super Bowl

Votes: 17 13.9%

• Total voters

jkitsune

Reaction score
Eff, dude, I've been thinking about this question all week and not asking it aloud because of all the bad juju. And then here you come to mess it up!!!

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Losing the NFCCG is worse, not necessarily because I dislike the Niners, but because despite all the talent acquired, record improvement, road win improvement, NFC West winning, and HFA, this team would be a wash with last year's team. Winning the hardest division in football would all be for naught if we can't win the Conference.

A Super Bowl loss would hurt quite badly, but at least we'd have shown we're on the upswing.

skater18000

Reaction score
I'd be pretty proud of superbowl loss although wouldn't take that if you told me I couldn't see the end.

Ccaavv

Reaction score
Superbowl loss is worse…blatantly. This SF v Seattle rivalry shouldnt mean shit. We want it all.

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
This is the Super Bowl. Denver and the Pats can't handle either one of these teams. So I'd have to say losing this weekend is worse, because then we will likely have to watch the niners win a championship too, knowing that it should of been ours if only we could have beaten them. So let's just win!!!

Greenhell

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":1oep06hl said:
This is the Super Bowl. Denver and the Pats can't handle either one of these teams. So I'd have to say losing this weekend is worse, because then we will likely have to watch the niners win a championship too, knowing that it should of been ours if only we could have beaten them. So let's just win!!!

And we'd never ever hear the end it from Whiner fans. The thought of that happening turns and sours my stomach. :pukeface:

LargentFan

Reaction score
So...This one makes no sense to me. Some of you would rather lose in the NFC Championship and not make it to the super bowl, as opposed to losing in the super bowl? That's nuts. Even with the shaft job we got from the refs last time, it was still one of the best days in Seahawks history.
Nothing beats seeing the hawks play one more week, even if they lose that week.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Watching these chumps celebrate in their ugly ass colors on our field would hurt my heart so much.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This is a question? Really? Of course it's all about losing to the 49ers.Losing Superbowls suck but losing a NFCCG game versus the 49ers WITH homefield advantage may cause murders.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Even worse is every niner fan i know is positive they are winning this game
" all the pressure is on Seattle, home field, number 1 seed against a team they are expected to beat, no pressure on Niners they can go out there and perform. blah blah blah"
I seriously hope you 12s at the game will make it unbearable for the niners. A new level of crazy.
So loud that the crowd who broke the record would be like ' you guys need to calm down"
They should show the Kaep Beats commercial at the start of the game.
Thats what they expect from the 12s....why let em down, right? :twisted:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
IF we were to lose the Super Bowl in a FAIRLY officiated game, I'd say that would be easier than a loss to Frisco at home.

If we get another screw job like XL* likely with Denver being the recipient of the 'treatment" so Manning gets another ring and "cements his legacy" I will never watch the NFL again. I'm not kidding folks. Ever the hell again! Screw my team once, shame on you, screw my team twice and I do nothing, shame on me.

British Hawk

Reaction score
Losing the Super Bowl because we built to win now. I also happen to think we have the best team in terms of talent in the NFL, and talent needs to equal rings. That said, I would also hate to see the Niners lift the Lombardi as they will spend the next thirty years talking about it. I honestly believe the winner of the NFC Championship match will go on and win it all.

kidhawk

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":eh768l7w said:
This is a question? Really? Of course it's all about losing to the 49ers.Losing Superbowls suck but losing a NFCCG game versus the 49ers WITH homefield advantage may cause murders.

Completely agree. Losing in the Super Bowl means we at least made it that far. If we lose this week, it means that we didn't even get to the superbowl AND will have to listen to Niner fans all off season. I'll always take making the Superbowl over losing earlier in the playoffs no matter the team, but the Niners makes it much much worse.

Latest posts