What Pete was hot about at the end of the first half.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

You know - I hate when we don't get calls, while we're getting bent over.

Same with the Pancake on Geno that wasn't called that SHOULD have been 1st and goal. (previous game)

Last edited:

kidhawk

Reaction score
Several people mentioned it during the game. I saw 3 or 4 times where the Browns lined up in the neutral zone. The issue I have with this no call is there really isn’t any judgement to it. There are officials being paid to look down that line every snap. It’s easy to see and hard to miss when you look for it. Then add that Pete had already pointed it out to officials that the Browns were doing it and it’s crazy that they didn’t call it.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Several people mentioned it during the game. I saw 3 or 4 times where the Browns lined up in the neutral zone. The issue I have with this no call is there really isn’t any judgement to it. There are officials being paid to look down that line every snap. It’s easy to see and hard to miss when you look for it. Then add that Pete had already pointed it out to officials that the Browns were doing it and it’s crazy that they didn’t call it.
It should be reviewable/challengable, as well. Any sort of pre-snap penalty that when it goes uncalled results in a big play, should be reviewable and subject to coach's challenge.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's right in front of them. It's inexcusable to let them line up offsides, over and over again. Another reason why if any Browns fans wanted to complain about the calls....cry me a river.

JPatera76

Reaction score
So much for “home field advantage” feels like the NFL has neutered Seattles home field advantage back to around and shortly after our SB loss.. Homefield as been meh

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Volume wise it wasn't at the normal level yesterday. But, when we got that pick, it got real loud. Esp. when we were on defense on those last couple drives from Cleveland.