What head scratcher at 5th?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Let's see, before the combine, we had the top four QB and two generational defense players in Carter and Anderson.

Among the top 4 QBs, Richardson is raw, Young is small, Stroud's fell apart under pressure, not sure about Levis. At least two of these four will be drafted by the time it reaches #5. Which players from these four us a must have for you? I'll pass on all four.

Anderson and Carter, after his pro day, Carter is out, that leaves Anderson.

Fir me, if Anderson's there' at 5, we draft him, otherwise trade down and grab Kancey, then Mazi in 2nd, to address our DL needs. Something like this mock, we get an additional first and second in '24, yet we drafted 3 DTs in Kancey, Mazi, and a run stopper Ojomo, a center and a guard, hey a DE in Will McDonald 4. Lastly Hooker to sit behind Geno.

View attachment 58266
Why did you go and draft a kuntz?

Seriously, if that happened I'd be happy af 🤣

Chevy

Reaction score
Has anyone here on this website ever witnessed a friend of theirs go 100 mph into two telephone poles and several trees killing them. I would probably gain a few pounds of stress eating myself.
And left the scene to let them die because he was afraid of getting of getting in trouble or messing up his draft stock. When bullets are flying, he is AOWL...not a teammate you can trust while in the fight.

morgulon1

Reaction score
And left the scene to let them die because he was afraid of getting of getting in trouble or messing up his draft stock. When bullets are flying, he is AOWL...not a teammate you can trust while in the fight.
Then he didn't work out at his pro day . Quit during the middle of drills . Nah , this guy has some maturing to do . 24 million dollars probably would be the end for him.
I can't imagine what I would've done at that age with monaaaayyyyyy

GGotskill

Reaction score

I believe the cops said he didn't leave the scene, and that he did rush to help his friends but couldn't do anything.

Chevy

Reaction score
Mine would be RB Bijan Robinson or OG/OC Peter Skoronski. I like both players, but their positional value is bad at #5.

Chevy

Reaction score
I believe the cops said he didn't leave the scene, and that he did rush to help his friends but couldn't do anything.
Do you have a link to that statement or info? That information is new to me. I haven't read or heard that anywhere else.

toffee

Reaction score
Why did you go and draft a kuntz?

Seriously, if that happened I'd be happy af 🤣
Three reasons, drafting a TE allow us to trade Fant if we wanted or needed to; Kuntz got size, and other attributes to be a league average TE, and, Parkinson is developing nicely.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Both are risky.

Levis is more starter ready, but Richardson has a much higher upside.

But to your point, the signing of Lock with 4M guaranteed pretty much cements that we're not using #5 on a QB.

Other teams know that as well.
Initially I thought the same thing after the Lock signing but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Hawks drafted a QB and just stash him at the #3 spot for a year I have seen crazier things happen

Latest posts