What a strange season for NFL fans...

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Another set of strange circumstances in yesterday's games plus another low/no stress Sunday for the 12's. What is this,like 5 or six this year.
I guess it keeps us all guessing as to what can happen on any Sunday.
Go Hawks

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Stopped letting this stuff stress me out a long time ago...I almost got stressed during the Dallas game but just reminded myself it's entertainment. I trust the NFL...

I'd rather watch on Sunday though as by Monday I'm burned out of football. It's redzone all day today.

Chapow

Reaction score
Strange season for sure.

When was the last time we've seen so many bad or mediocre teams in one conference? There are only 4 teams in the entire NFC with records above .500, 1 team at .500, and 11 teams below .500. Yes, going into week 15, there are eleven teams in the NFC that are below .500.

Very strange, imo.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Strange season for sure.

When was the last time we've seen so many bad or mediocre teams in one conference? There are only 4 teams in the entire NFC with records above .500, 1 team at .500, and 11 teams below .500. Yes, going into week 15, there are eleven teams in the NFC that are below .500.

Very strange, imo.
I think it speaks to the talent level coming into the league the last few years. There are so many bad qb's out there right now. Only a few teams with a legit chance to win.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
I think it speaks to the talent level coming into the league the last few years. There are so many bad qb's out there right now. Only a few teams with a legit chance to win.
Definitely a QB driven leage. When a QB is hot,that team usually wins.
But these refs are like in backward mindset rolls this year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
2 Thursday foot ball games in a row and a spinner for a monday for the Philly eagles.....yup. Very strange.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And they are playing normal AFC on Fox instead of the NFC which is being played on CBS. Just to mix it up of create confusion....I dunno.

Latest posts