We're in for a good year.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Was just looking over this highlight reel. How great is it we have a guy who can throw in the middle of the field now?

Probably need to go to YouTube for this, but TOTALLY worth it.

Also, after watching this, it makes me suspect, the Tight end could figure a lot more prominently in our near future...

bileever

Reaction score
Also injuries. I like Goodwin, and he had a couple of good games for us, but he's missed a lot of time with injuries throughout his career. And although he flashes with his speed from time to time, he's never sustained any real production--27 catches last year, 20 catches in 2021 and 12 catches in 2019. He missed all of the 2020 season.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Also injuries. I like Goodwin, and he had a couple of good games for us, but he's missed a lot of time with injuries throughout his career. And although he flashes with his speed from time to time, he's never sustained any real production--27 catches last year, 20 catches in 2021 and 12 catches in 2019. He missed all of the 2020 season.
Yeah lol, and then there's that 'ol what's his name that was a High Draft pick WR by the Seahawks who was supposed to tear things up, BUT NEVER was able to even come close to producin' what Goodwin HAS DONE in the last 3 seasons.
All in all, Goodwin has been SHOWING a gradual uptick in production in the last three seasons, so there is that side of the coin that is hard to ignore.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Yeah lol, and then there's that 'ol what's his name that was a High Draft pick WR by the Seahawks who was supposed to tear things up, BUT NEVER was able to even come close to producin' what Goodwin HAS DONE in the last 3 seasons.
All in all, Goodwin has been SHOWING a gradual uptick in production in the last three seasons, so there is that side of the coin that is hard to ignore.
Paul Richardson? Koren Robinson?