Week 2 NFC West Predictions

kearly

Reaction score
ringless":356yud0f said:
KEARLY: 0-2 (didn't make clear predictions for NO-AZ or Min-SF)

This is what I said at the end of my analysis in the other week's thread:

Sea 1-0
SF 1-0
AZ 0-1
STL 0-1

I'm 1-3.

Sucks that Bailey lost his footing, or I'd be 3-1 and a lot happier this week.

kearly

Reaction score
For week 2. I'll post the records at the top this time so it's harder to miss:

AZ Wins 2-0
STL Wins 2-0
SF Loses 1-1
Sea Loses 0-2

Arizona tends to win almost 100% of the games they should win, and this is a should win game against Chicago.

The Rams will walk all over the Redskins. The Rams looked like a 10 win team in week one, IMO.

SF is a good matchup for the Steelers, and if it were a night game in the Bay, I'd be willing to pick them for the upset. But it being a 10am road game on a short week against the NFL's best offense is going to eliminate the defensive edge for SF. I think it will be a high scoring game and the Steelers will be more comfortable to win that kind of contest.

I think Seattle will get a lot of yards and win TOP. But Seattle won't be able to keep Rodgers from finding the endzone many, many times. I expect Rodgers to be merciless even with a big lead. I just hope for a close game and a chance to steal a win at the end.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I only predicted Rams over Hawks last week, so not sure how you count that. Good idea for an on-going game.

SF Loss 1-1
Rams Win 2-0
AZ Win 2-0
Hawk Loss 0-2

Erebus

Reaction score
ringless":2kij8l2c said:
The Hawks lost 4 of their 5 games on the road last year and I think they lose this one too.

You might be right about the Hawks losing this week, but I hope you aren't basing your pick off them losing 4 of their last 5 last year, because that didn't happen. They won 4 of their last 5 road games.

Here's my prediction for this week:

STL 2-0
SF 1-1
ARI 1-1
SEA 0-2

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Fun thread Ringless. I'm probably going to be in last place but as some really excitable guy said...."It's not how you start but how you finish"....

I know it's stupidly optimistic but it's spot on.

Rex

Reaction score
Congratulations ringless! The chair is yours. Remote is under the cushion. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
You'd think we all took a page from Jeff Fisher with these records. Just kidding Rex. Thank you! Hopefully it lasts!

KEARLY 4-4
Hawksfansinceday1 4-4
RINGLESS 4-4
ClutchDJ 4-4
Marvin49 3-5
Fade 3-5
Shadowhawk 3-5
Hasselbeck 3-5
drdiags 3-1
RedAlice 3-1
SF49er 2-6
POPEYEJONES 2-6
Laloosh 2-6
Mizzou 2-6
REX 2-2
Erebus 2-2
greenblue_eye's2 2-2
London 12 1-3
SeahawksTopGear: 1-3
Superman28 1-3
SPORTS HERNIA 0-4
SALISHHAWKFAN 0-4
ELCALIENTE 0-4

RedAlice

Reaction score
Best thread to say: OH &*^^)*@! !!!!!!

I did my first triathalon in the morning, got to a place to watch the game and....see above bad words.

I am going to call this week two and move forward. I still believe. Little bit heart hurt.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ringless":18vflt0c said:
You'd think we all took a page from Jeff Fisher with these records. Just kidding Rex. Thank you! Hopefully it lasts!

KEARLY 4-4
Hawksfansinceday1 4-4
RINGLESS 4-4
ClutchDJ 4-4
Marvin49 3-5
Fade 3-5
Shadowhawk 3-5
Hasselbeck 3-5
drdiags 3-1
RedAlice 3-1
SF49er 2-6
POPEYEJONES 2-6
Laloosh 2-6
Mizzou 2-6
REX 2-2
Erebus 2-2
greenblue_eye's2 2-2
London 12 1-3
SeahawksTopGear: 1-3
Superman28 1-3
SPORTS HERNIA 0-4
SALISHHAWKFAN 0-4
ELCALIENTE 0-4
2-6? I guessed right about the Rams and 49ers! I'm at least 3-5 sir. :)

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Am I to understand from the original post that you thought SF would beat the Steelers? Seriously?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ringless, I officially hate this thread. I have completely whiffed on this one.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":2yrq6zu9 said:
Am I to understand from the original post that you thought SF would beat the Steelers? Seriously?

Who are you referring to exactly? The quote tool is helpful. Is there a reason all 3 of your posts are degrading in someway towards other posters or LOL'ing at a potential season ending injury without actually contributing to any thread? Basically, are you just trolling? If you are referring to me anyways I said SF would lose. Which is why you should use the quote button so we can have a reference. Anyways, welcome to .Net

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
ringless":369l3qek said:
ilikedlargent":369l3qek said:

Who are you referring to exactly? The quote tool is helpful. Is there a reason all 3 of your posts are degrading in someway towards other posters or LOL'ing at a potential season ending injury without actually contributing to any thread? Basically, are you just trolling? If you are referring to me anyways I said SF would lose. Which is why you should use the quote button so we can have a reference. Anyways, welcome to .Net

It was a simple error on my part. I could have swore I thought SF was 0-2 for a moment. As far as everything else you are putting emotion or thoughts behind flat words on a screen that were never intended or thought by me.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
ilikedlargent":1klbxo73 said:
ringless":1klbxo73 said:
ilikedlargent":1klbxo73 said:

It was a simple error on my part. I could have swore I thought SF was 0-2 for a moment. As far as everything else you are putting emotion or thoughts behind flat words on a screen that were never intended or thought by me.

Okay, I can see how text can lack tone and therefor be misinterpreted.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
ringless":3ib7m32h said:
ilikedlargent":3ib7m32h said:
ringless":3ib7m32h said:
ilikedlargent":3ib7m32h said:

Okay, I can see how text can lack tone and therefor be misinterpreted.

I'm sorry.

yep, it looks like a team going to SB might end up 10-6 for season