Wedding Invitation

Reaction score
Congradulations on your up-coming wedding celebration !!!
I've been waiting patiently by my mailbox for MY invitation to come.......
I will gladly accept on behalf of Russell & guest.

Seriously,
who cares if it's RW's own response or not ??
It's the thought (and act of class) that counts/shows !!!!!

:th2thumbs:

HAWKNUTZ

Reaction score
A few months ago my son called me and said he had a delivery of some household items coming up that day at RW house. I told him of course that he prob wouldn't be there and someone else would be signing, well a few hours later I get these pics text to me and low and behold it's pics of my son with RW inside his house. Son said he was cool as hell and signed a few things for him. Later that night my son showed up at my house with an autographed hat from RW himself for me. I still have that pic as my screen saver on my phone....Cool guy! Go Hawks!

Reaction score
HAWKNUTZ":2ig6pzns said:
A few months ago my son called me and said he had a delivery of some household items coming up that day at RW house. I told him of course that he prob wouldn't be there and someone else would be signing, well a few hours later I get these pics text to me and low and behold it's pics of my son with RW inside his house. Son said he was cool as hell and signed a few things for him. Later that night my son showed up at my house with an autographed hat from RW himself for me. I still have that pic as my screen saver on my phone....Cool guy! Go Hawks!

...comment would be even better with some pictures ???????

:141847_bnono:

HAWKNUTZ

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":cgx9hswd said:
HAWKNUTZ":cgx9hswd said:

...comment would be even better with some pictures ???????

:141847_bnono:[/quote

Would love to post the pic but was given strict orders by my son not to due to his work.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Russell seems like the kind of person who would sign it himself. if someone sent a wedding invitation, some 'assistant' probably isn't going to make the call on how legitimate it is and knowing wilson probably always has a pen and a notebook with him it's not even remotely a stretch to think that he would have seen it personally at some point and filled it out.

What's cool is that we're even having this conversation. I guess it helps that he's a great QB, but I still can't believe how awesome it is that when our QB situation was looking so grim, we lucked into a guy who can not only play great ball but is basically everything that epitomizes what fans always wish their start athletes would be like - humble, accountable leaders whom you know would be that same person in any situation.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I heard Papaki turned down a wedding invitation but offered to bring Sammy to the bachelor party.

Latest posts