Watching other teams in the division

seanoob

Reaction score
How disheartening is it to Rams and Niner fans when they tune in to Seahawks games to see if they are gonna get some help in catching up to 5-1...now 6-1?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea, I'm not sleeping on the Niners. They look to be starting on a roll.

The nice thing is we've beat them, and the next run of opponents we have currently have a combined 5 wins. We're looking really good if we hold serve.

Cool thing is that a lot of these games really help us. Niners vs. Saints will only help us, no matter who wins. If Niners win, we really need to beat them at their house. If Saints win, we really need to beat them up here. It would be great if the Saints drop one more game, then beat the Niners.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
This is exactly what I felt on Sunday watching the Cardinals go down.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
volsunghawk":qe08t22p said:
Probably just as disheartening as it is to tune into a 49ers game to see if some other team is going to help put distance between us and them, and then watching the 49ers beat them handily.

Not this Sunday! Not on Ryan Joseph Fitzpatrick's watch!

Or I could be wrong.

BamKam

Reaction score
Not disheartning for the Rams at all. Their season is already over. Sure they have a similar record to the Cardinals but they have a really really tough rest of the schedule with games @SEA, @SF, @IND, @ARI, NO, CHI.

Not saying they can't win a couple of those games but they could also lose a couple of their easier ones.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
I love how the hawks are playing, 1-0 again this week. Maybe I'll just ignore all the other division games from now on. Keep me strong Hawks.

Ninerg

Reaction score
seanoob":27qbiv81 said:
How disheartening is it to Rams and Niner fans when they tune in to Seahawks games to see if they are gonna get some help in catching up to 5-1...now 6-1?

As a Niner fan, I hate to say it, but this might be the Seahawks year. This is your only year though. The Niners have serious injuries and a tougher schedule. Remember, you finished 2nd in the division so the Seahawks got a second place schedule.

If you don't win the Superbowl this year, you're going to fall back to the pack and the Arizona Cardinal will surpass you. They need a QB, RB and so O-line help.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Ninerg":2oh54py4 said:
seanoob":2oh54py4 said:

As a Niner fan, I hate to say it, but this might be the Seahawks year. This is your only year though. The Niners have serious injuries and a tougher schedule. Remember, you finished 2nd in the division so the Seahawks got a second place schedule.

If you don't win the Superbowl this year, you're going to fall back to the pack and the Arizona Cardinal will surpass you. They need a QB, RB and so O-line help.

HAHAHA. This is brilliant.

A) The difference between our schedules is that you get a crappy Washington team and we get a crappy Giants team and we get a crappy Vikings team while you got a team that still hasn't figured out how to defend Kaepernick.

Also, we got the shaft with 5 10AM starts to the 49ers 2.

B) We have more injuries than the 49ers, but have superior depth to make up for it.

C) The 49ers defense is no longer a force. Not only is this Seattle's year, but it's going to be dominance for a long time to come. The rest is wishful thinking by a team with mediocre to bad drafts and a fanbase that thinks Wilson can only throw outside the pocket.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Ninerg":ogsh6gfi said:
seanoob":ogsh6gfi said:

lol ya second place schedule that had us playing 5 10am road games...we are so lucky.

And dont we only play 2 different games than them. They play Redskins and Packers and we play Giants and Vikings

Oh ya and I guess the Seahawks are just 100% healthy yep no doubt about it. Oh whats that. Harvin has been up so far this year, Miller was out a few games. The RT and LT are STILL out and the C was out for a while. Than there was missing Irvin for 4 weeks because of Suspension and Browner was out for a little while there too. I would also like to point out both the Seahawks and 49ers had 11 wins last year so grats on being "the better team" last year.

The 49ers would seem to be going the way of the Steelers IMO. Had alot of Talent allready when the new coach arrived and did pretty good but now there are little kinks in the armor here and there and the team isnt as good as it has been. Also Wilson is WAY better than Kaep. Heck I dont even know if Kaep is better than Alex Smith.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Ninerg":3sca8lil said:
As a Niner fan, I hate to say it, but this might be the Seahawks year. This is your only year though. .

Over the last decade SF has 2 division titles,the same as Arizona, and St. Louis brought home 1 in that span. SEATTLE HAS FIVE.

In that same stretch, Seattle has two Wild Card births and St. Louis has 1. SF and AZ have NONE.

Looks like SF is on the way out, where they belong.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Ninerg":3cvyyi1k said:
seanoob":3cvyyi1k said:

The first place schedule is only one game. We'd destroy them, anyway. Can you imagine what it would be like if we get your pussy team in Dah Clink for the NFC championship game? Maybe with a few snowflakes while we break the sack record against your pussy qb and break the noise record AGAIN. Thanks for helping us with that, by the way. ;)

FPD

Reaction score
12thManNorth":2rjnvj2r said:
71-16 in last 2 vs San Fran, 92-22 in last 2 vs Arizona
Wow...just wow! I forgot about those blowouts last year! I hope we put up some numbers like those again!

When the Hawks aren't playing, I like close games. But when we play I love seeing us blow the other team out!

Of course, when our division foes are playing other teams, I root for the best outcome for our Hawks!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ninerg":dh1gig2u said:
seanoob":dh1gig2u said:

That is hilarious.

Interesting that you point out the Arizona Cardinal(s)' needs.

In games against the Seattle Seahawks in 2013:

Rushing (by running backs):
AZ - 30 yards
SF - 13 yards

Passing:
AZ - 30/45 for 258 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
SF - 13/28 for 127 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT

Who needs a QB and RB again?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Seahawks fans, do keep this in mind. We have a ton of contracts coming due this off-season and a lot of talent is gonna go out the door. Not enough money to keep everybody, so it's gonna take every bit of Schneider's brain to keep us somewhere close to what we are right now. I'm not looking forward to the coming "goodbye's" after the season...

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3oi01b3r said:
Ninerg":3oi01b3r said:
seanoob":3oi01b3r said:

That is hilarious.

Interesting that you point out the Arizona Cardinal(s)' needs.

In games against the Seattle Seahawks in 2013:

Rushing (by running backs):
AZ - 30 yards
SF - 13 yards

Passing:
AZ - 30/45 for 258 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
SF - 13/28 for 127 yards, 0 TD, 3 INT

Who needs a QB and RB again?

Wow. This brings a tear to my eye.

OP
OP
S

seanoob

Reaction score
Ninerg":15gonmiu said:
seanoob":15gonmiu said:

So, disheartening for you. As a Hawks fan, the teams playing the 9ers disappoint me as well. I agree with the poster that said the Saints may be the next opponent that can help us. Does that mean we need to win 14 to win the division? That is crazy.

Latest posts