Watching Hawks out of network

whidbeast

Reaction score
Sorry for the overall dumbness of this question but I'm on the east coast and trying to figure out if there is any way to watch the Hawks at home without having to give Direct TV one of my kids.

All the workarounds I've looked at (Hulu, Sling Blue, Xbox) all seem only to give you a way to watch in network or national games if you don't have cable. I know Direct TV pays an absurd amount of money for the Sunday ticket rights so I can see why it would be locked down. I have cable and can of course see the Hawks in prime time games as it stands. Thanks!

Basis4day

Reaction score
To answer your question, there are no legitimate ways to watch live out of market NFL games tomorrow without the Sunday ticket in the US.

Allseahawk

Reaction score
I would explore any Seahawkers groups in your area. Most have Facebook pages.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Basis4day

Reaction score
I used to go to sports bars. Average tab for my wife and I after beer and food was 40+.

We got the stream only Sunday ticket this year. Comes out to $18.25.

quadsas

Reaction score
Basis4day":tq0nlaw8 said:
To answer your question, there are no legitimate ways to watch live out of market NFL games tomorrow without the Sunday ticket in the US.

Watching a stream is not illegitimate (just like pirating isn't).

If you don't find a way you can always resort to a lower quality alternative that is frowned upon (not illegal)

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
If you have an Amazon fire stick, you can download SportsNews onto it. It's a streaming app. All major sports. Great picture, very little to no lag. I've been using it for awhile, I love it.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Will the KIRO website show the live feed of the game? They are showing all other programing live now.