WARNING: Broncos Will Get Every Call

W

Welshers

I'm just going to warn you guys now that the broncos will get every single call on Monday. RW is buddies with the main script writer Goodell. The Seahawks got screwed so many times last year. They will again this year as it's been set that the narrative is for RW to do great and Seattle to suck.

Trust me. We will get 0 calls.

Mizak

Reaction score
already with that excuse when/if the Broncos defeat the Seahawks? Not even Monday yet. Lame. And why would Broncos get calls when they’re on the road?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I think Seattle will get more calls (assuming they fall behind the Broncos in the score)

The main point of the NFL is entertainment. A blowout doesn't lead to higher viewership and so when the refs are instructed to call a competitive game it leads to more calls to help the lesser team make a comeback. At least that's my conspiracy theory.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

already with that excuse when/if the Broncos defeat the Seahawks? Not even Monday yet. Lame. And why would Broncos get calls when they’re on the road?
Because Russell recently became besties with Rodger who is the main script writer for the NFL. They need to push the rw mvp narrative. There will be multiple drive extending bs penalties to make sure russ can keep padding stats.

Is that from your sources? Not sure if I should trust it if it is just your opinion
I've been watching this league for too long. It's wwe.

I think Seattle will get more calls (assuming they fall behind the Broncos in the score)

The main point of the NFL is entertainment. A blowout doesn't lead to higher viewership and so when the refs are instructed to call a competitive game it leads to more calls to help the lesser team make a comeback. At least that's my conspiracy theory.
Nope its a narrative league. They already rigged the schedule so this could be week 1 mnf. Tons of people will be watching so they need to make russ look great. I wouldn't be surprised if rodger wants to try and move the team.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I have heard players say before "They are going to let us play" so I can't say all of the games are fixe... But this is pretty big game to be left up to the players

In the fixed games they like to dice in a 5 yard penalty for the other team from time to time to keep it 1 sided.

What to watch for is pick a random 5 minutes in the 3nd quarter...count how many flags are thrown...then count the last 5 minutes of the 4th.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Benefit of the doubt will go to the passer, especially if the ref believes there is a reasonable chance the passer could complete it but for the penalty.

Nobody is going to believe that Geno would have completed that pass. But they will with Russ.

And because of the emphasis on contact on the WR, yes they will probably get more calls

Not because of any favoring Denver, but because teams that pass more (especially long passes) are going to get more opportunities for penalties to be called. And even the iffy ones will likely be.

toffee

Reaction score

In this case a blow out by Bronco would be super entertaining for majority of watchers over the country. All the media leaks about how Little Russ Hood were abused and suffered under Pete the big bad wolf, and now finally, Little Russ Hood eat the big bad wolf will be super entertaining. Just sayin'

keasley45

Reaction score
I'm just going to warn you guys now that the broncos will get every single call on Monday. RW is buddies with the main script writer Goodell. The Seahawks got screwed so many times last year. They will again this year as it's been set that the narrative is for RW to do great and Seattle to suck.

They'll need every call.

Not worried about it.

The 'man' wanted Manning and his boys to roll us in the SB the last time we played the Donks in a game with any meaning or subplot. They had 'the league' on their side. No way they wanted a team with loud mouth, drug using players on defense and gangster thug at RB hoisting the Lombardy while the NFL's poster boy Manning and 'everymans' uncle, John Fox watched from the TV in their locker room.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
In this case a blow out by Bronco would be super entertaining for majority of watchers over the country. All the media leaks about how Little Russ Hood were abused and suffered under Pete the big bad wolf, and now finally, Little Russ Hood eat the big bad wolf will be super entertaining. Just sayin'
Would you stay up late to watch a blowout game on a weekday that wasn't your team playing? I wouldn't. I think the average fan wouldn't either.

HawkinNY

Reaction score

I get it. I see the broncos being last years LA.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
FLhi4MWXsAMjd37

"So, I'm going to need you to throw a few calls my way next year, maybe I could open with a nice win against the Seahawks to get that MVP train rolling. You agree that it's my time, don't you?"

Yeah, I can see this.

pmedic920

Reaction score

This is the kind of information you get when you “know someone inside the building”.

Guess now you know “someone inside” the NFL building?

I trust you!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Conspiracy theorist, atta boy Welshers. Hmmm, maybe so, maybe so :rolleyes:

Certainly appeared to be a deal like that in SBXL, the fix sure looked to be in there.

Moving on, in other news, did you all know the Seahawks have a concerted smear campaign against Wilson?

Holy Moly there is a lot of nonsense being spread around here, if you can actually call it by that name.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I think there may be a lot of worrying over nothing in this thread.

If Wilson puts up 50 on us, you're probably not going to need to make a lot of excuses regarding missed/given calls...

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Subjective complaints about officials, schedules, and being "ignored' by national sports media will be in overdrive again. Seeing threads and comments indicating that people are being disrespectful or ignoring this team right now is really weird given where this team is at right now. But it's been happening.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Subjective complaints about officials, schedules, and being "ignored' by national sports media will be in overdrive again. Seeing threads and comments indicating that people are being disrespectful or ignoring this team right now is really weird given where this team is at right now. But it's been happening.
That's the East Coast Bias rhetoric kicking in.

Latest posts