Uniform question

blue 22

Reaction score
Its officially the off season so I guess I can ask... Are we eligible for a uni change this year? just curious. :snack:

Not going to lie... the blue on gray combo looks like crap.

crosfam

Reaction score
Must wait five seasons, and then apply for a change in advance. I really doubt it. Our merchandise sales are still through the roof. I'd personally like to see us at home with the grey pants a few times, we looked great IMHO. Reminds me of the old Hawks. Teams declare jersey color in advance, but can wear any pants in their inventory (Blue, Grey, White right now). We can only wear alts twice, not counting TNF Color Rush. So Grey jersey will be twice per year.

We will probably see a Color Rush jersey for Thursday Night Football. Teams will be in one color from neck to shoe. Had four such games this season, all TNF will be Color Rush next season. We could maybe be all blue or all grey, but I bet you will see us in new green Jerseys and green pants (and socks) for that single game. Teams are encouraged to go bold.

Rob12

Reaction score
I'd love to see the blue jersey/grey pants look at home. Looks damn sharp, but we're now 2-3 when we wear those.

Love the current uniforms, and I absolutely HATED them at first glance. I guess success has a way of changing one's mind. They've grown on me a lot.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
crosfam":dcx28iuu said:
We will probably see a Color Rush jersey for Thursday Night Football. Teams will be in one color from neck to shoe. Had four such games this season, all TNF will be Color Rush next season. We could maybe be all blue or all grey, but I bet you will see us in new green Jerseys and green pants (and socks) for that single game. Teams are encouraged to go bold.
I have a feeling TNF will not be watched outside of a Hawks game in my house.

Wouldn't mind a throwback to the '80s. Although it has been said that PA doesn't like them.

crosfam

Reaction score
Rob12":27zvzm85 said:
I'd love to see the blue jersey/grey pants look at home. Looks damn sharp, but we're now 2-3 when we wear those.

Love the current uniforms, and I absolutely HATED them at first glance. I guess success has a way of changing one's mind. They've grown on me a lot.

We were 0-3 in white tops/grey pants until we blasted the Vikings. I think the good-luck bad luck thing is overrated. Unless it is the Cowboys. Love when teams Make-em wear blue!

We still have never worn Blue tops/White pants. That was the whole idea back when we created the Holmgren era unis - but we almost never wore it.

djb28

Reaction score
I just wanna check these out next season.
111203porter600.jpg

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I wish the Grey would be our away uniforms...I like the Grey over the white IMO

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":31xafau0 said:
I wish the Grey would be our away uniforms...I like the Grey over the white IMO
If we went grey for our away uniforms we could then have a throwback for our alternate. Best of both worlds.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The color rush idea is complete dog crap. I almost lost my vision after enduring that Mustard and Ketchup Bowl (Rams all yellow, Bucs all red). :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

For the love of God do NOT go all green if we play TNF!!

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Aros":1osngjhq said:
The color rush idea is complete dog crap. I almost lost my vision after enduring that Mustard and Ketchup Bowl (Rams all yellow, Bucs all red). :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

I agree. If having a colored stripe down the spine of shirts and jackets seen on the sidelines wasn't a strange enough idea - the Thursday Color Rush really wins the prize for stupid football uniform ideas. I wish they would stop. You know how much money is spent to outfit 2 teams for one night? Wounded Warriors or some other worthy charity could use that.

As far as the Seahawk Uniforms, I like the current style and colors, and I hope any changes they do now or in the future are not too drastic. Especially the helmets. Love em.

nepahawk

Reaction score
Aros":14g67mie said:

You know it's going to happen.
All green, brace yourself! :pukeface:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
crosfam":3d5waitk said:
Must wait five seasons, and then apply for a change in advance. I really doubt it. Our merchandise sales are still through the roof. I'd personally like to see us at home with the grey pants a few times, we looked great IMHO. Reminds me of the old Hawks. Teams declare jersey color in advance, but can wear any pants in their inventory (Blue, Grey, White right now). We can only wear alts twice, not counting TNF Color Rush. So Grey jersey will be twice per year.

Don't the Seahawks do this already with their all blue uniforms (home)?

Reaction score
nepahawk":353pzx7s said:
Aros":353pzx7s said:

You know it's going to happen.
All green, brace yourself! :pukeface:

I agree here...
We already wear (all blues) (all white) combos
so, the only other color option will be green
Hopefully, blue striping / blue numbers along with the blue helmet ~
will go nicely with the shade of green they choose ??

Remember, our disaster of green jerseys (before) were with WHITE numbers...... :141847_bnono:
Hopefully, they learned................. :229031_shrug:

Zorn76

Reaction score
Original uni

Love the original '76-'82 look, but current logo much better. Also miss that silver helmet.

Latest posts