Ungers crappy snaps

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
HawkNuts":hrrvcu7j said:
One of the issues for centers is that they get there hands smashed on double team blocks by the facemask of the guard. Even in a zone scheme it happens all the time. I think Unger will adjust and be fine.

As someone else pointed out correctly it's been 2 years and counting now with his crappy snaps. Can't figure out why this is because prior to 2 years ago he was fine. Don't see what the 2 week time off before the bowl will do to fix a 2 year old problem.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3s7opnwd said:
If you look at the picture of Jon Ryan's throw, he's got red on his fingers too. In fact, I see red stuff on some Russell pics. Everybody touching the ball with bare hands for that matter.

Reminds me of Permatex aerosol high-tack gasket spray. I use it to make gaskets stick to engines when I bolt stuff together. Looks like blood on your fingers and sticky as all get out.

Noticed that too. It's the dye from the balls tho, which would make them more slippery.

A

Anonymous

Trenchbroom":jixsheb5 said:
HoustonHawk82":jixsheb5 said:
If you look at the picture of Jon Ryan's throw, he's got red on his fingers too. In fact, I see red stuff on some Russell pics. Everybody touching the ball with bare hands for that matter.

Reminds me of Permatex aerosol high-tack gasket spray. I use it to make gaskets stick to engines when I bolt stuff together. Looks like blood on your fingers and sticky as all get out.

Just what we need...our own conspiracy. ;)

So, no throwing anybody any bones?

Check.

salamander

Reaction score
I think the snaps were having a noticeable affect on the timing of the offense and in some cases ruined the read option/play action as Wilson didn't have time to dive for the bad snap and twist back to Lynch to give an effective fake.

StoneCold

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1y7gbosz said:
"Crappy Snaps"

Best cold cereal out there now.

"Can't get enough of those Crappy Snaps, Crappy Snaps, Crappy Snaps."

SC

ZagHawk

Reaction score
How many games has Unger even played this year, I'm sure rust is a factor since it seems like every time he just gets back in from injury this season, he's out for another 2-3 games.

A

Anonymous

StoneCold":d1hrqf19 said:
HoustonHawk82":d1hrqf19 said:
"Crappy Snaps"

Best cold cereal out there now.

"Can't get enough of those Crappy Snaps, Crappy Snaps, Crappy Snaps."

SC

" a surprise in every bowl!"

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":31jnegol said:
HoustonHawk82":31jnegol said:

Noticed that too. It's the dye from the balls tho, which would make them more slippery.

I saw a picture of Lynch (think it was on his TD run) and it looks like there is blood on the 24. Must be dye though?

imrs.php