Unfair BCS Rankings

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Gap Filler":191qgsgx said:
JSeahawks":191qgsgx said:
Gap Filler":191qgsgx said:
Good maybe the Duck fans will quit crying for a week. Probably not ;)

There's not a single Ducks fan crying in this thread.

Strangely, all the people worried are fans of other pac 12 teams. Duck fans are confident that if we win out we're in.

You are so easy to manipulate. You're like the 49ers fans who troll the NFL board.

Well, if you saying something that is not remotely true and me replying is you manipulating me, then good on you buddy. Well done. :th2thumbs:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Gap Filler":hkjdcp3v said:
JSeahawks":hkjdcp3v said:
Gap Filler":hkjdcp3v said:
Good maybe the Duck fans will quit crying for a week. Probably not ;)

There's not a single Ducks fan crying in this thread.

Strangely, all the people worried are fans of other pac 12 teams. Duck fans are confident that if we win out we're in.

You are so easy to manipulate. You're like the 49ers fans who troll the NFL board.

I'm not sure if this an A+ troll or if you're just a few crayons short of a box.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
It was a joke kids. Hence the wink. Oregon fans man, so defensive. Phil Knight will make sure you make your National Championship Game if he has any money, er, thing he can do about it.

davidonmi

Reaction score
in the end as long as Oregon takes care of business they will be in the championship game. the only team FSU plays from now is Miami who's a complete fraud. Barely beat a down florida team because of turnovers plus they almost lost to wake forest and NC. Oregon will get to play stanford and also a good team in the Pac 12 title game.
Not an oregon fan but it's the reality, of course unless they choke again which is what I'm hoping for

HawkWow

Reaction score
Congrats on the well deserved 2 spot, JSea. That should about do it. Too bad Stanford showed their true colors prior to UO whuppin' that Cardinal ass. Would have been iron clad had you guys met them at their previously ridiculous ranking of #5, but I don't think it matters now. Should be a great match-up with Bama. Everything you could ask for in a Natty match-up. Good luck.

HawkWow

Reaction score
CPHawk":xhzeo5jv said:
I think Stanford is at #5 again.

Wow. They're like 2 plays away from losing their last 3...all to supposed inferior teams.

At this rate, maybe they'll move up to 4 after UO spanks them by 3+ TDs. All good. Such a ranking should reward them with someone like FSU that will humiliate them in front of the world.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
FSU will jump Oregon again this weekend when they whoop up on the U.

Then Oregon will take back #2, probably permanently, when they beat Stanford. FSU has a hit to their SOS coming when they play Idaho the week before they play Florida, and WFU and Syracuse do nothing to help it either.

Latest posts