undecided

BGHawk

Reaction score
I became a member of 49erswebzone today to hassle them a bit about their loss today. This might be a bad idea but feel I must do this.lol. I'm drawing a blank..any good suggestions? go Hawks

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Unless your afraid of getting punched through your monitor not sure how you could call it a bad idea lol. I say go for it

hawk45

Reaction score
I'm enjoying Roland and ECLaloosh with the subtle trolling so far. Saying things like "don't worry, this game was Indy's Superbowl".

So maybe say something that'll provoke a waterfall of Kaep hate, like "dude did you guys even watch the game? Kaep looked poised back there given what he had to work with. Joe Montana couldn't have done better."

Okay maybe that's pretty obvious, but you get the idea.

scakfan

Reaction score
Well I think their fan base was awful in vocal support when compared to ours. Roman made poor choices including dropping the successful run plan early. The Niners once again showed how little debth they have as demonstrated by their receivers and virtually no replacements for the defense. Kaep is showing his vulnerabilities in poor accuracy and not expanding his reads beyond two receivers.

The Radish

Reaction score
When you have to listen to all the other teams bullshit like I do you realize that its just childish bullshit that does nothing for anyone.

:141847_bnono:

hawk45

Reaction score
Childish for sure and I get that a mod would have that feeling but it's high, high entertainment from where I'm sitting. No real harm is being done.

Besides, we all have to listen to the Niners BS endlessly on our forum, that's why it's so cathartic.

hawker84

Reaction score
Don't waste your time or brain cells. no real football talk being discussed over there, there's a couple good posters, but they are few and far between. I can only imagine the amount of meltdown taking place on that board as we speak, especially with the latest news of smith.

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
I think I'll just enjoy our win tonite and get after them with something tomorrow ..

OP
OP
BGHawk

BGHawk

Reaction score
I have sooo many talking points to rile them up..their coach, fans, Alden..etc,etc

I'll sleep on it and come up with something good..Go Hawks

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
ask them what is wrong with Kap and he is on my fantasy team and he is killing Me. should I be worried?

Latest posts