Two point conversion

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very similar. I would think most people thought about that play NFC Championship play immediately. Something out of nothing. It was like watching a video game. And that catch by Tyler, ridiculous.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
And why, if they are so much a measure if how good he is, do the comebacks WHEN HE WAS A ROOKIE and not nearly as good as he is now, not matter.

Because he isnt a rookie now nor is he playing for that team anymore. He had as many as he did back then because the team he was on was horrible and trailed almost every game. Any QB would rack up come from behind stats on a team that gave him an opportunity every single game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What I see differently in Geno is that he has very good short term memory loss. If he makes a bad decision (and ALL quarterbacks make bad decisions from time to time) he bounces back a hell of a lot better the last couple years. He also has no problem taking responsibility.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Fair enough. He has 4 then. I can see the two Rams games and the Detroit game this year. The Giants game? Meh.
Don't really care, on to next week. He was damn good in the 2nd half yesterday. He's getting better w/this offense. All good stuff.
I haven't talked about the former guy in several months. Glad he's gone. Couldn't give 2 sh**s about him or the Bronco's. Was a huge fan, very glad he's gone.
And we fleeced them, even better.
And back on topic, that 2-point conversion was crazy. Shoot, that entire 2nd half was a blast yesterday.

Dont really care either but are OT games really valid either when both teams are starting out at zero - zero? If they count, its a pretty cheap one.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think I need to just retire from this conversation. I like Geno, even if it doesn't seem like it at times. He makes me nervous sometimes. Welcome to QB in the NFL.
And for the record, Hass and Russ also made me nervous, all the time.

JGreen79

Reaction score
This is a bet that I would lay some money on... Bobby Wagner will definitely be a ROH member before Russell Wilson (if he ever makes it).

There's no way Russ doesn't make the ROH. Both of them will go in the season after they retire. So which ever one retires first will get in first.

Now, I would bet that Bobby will be a HOF member before Russ. I'm not entirely sure at this point Russ gets into the HOF.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I make the same bet with you.
Your response confuses me. Are you saying that you would make the same bet?... or are you saying that you would bet against me?... meaning Russ makes it into the ROH before Bobby?

keasley45

Reaction score
Because he isnt a rookie now nor is he playing for that team anymore. He had as many as he did back then because the team he was on was horrible and trailed almost every game. Any QB would rack up come from behind stats on a team that gave him an opportunity every single game.
Any good qb.

The Jets are always behind now and have been since he left. How many comebacks does Wilson have?

So geno could carry a horrible team to wins, but can't do the same with more experience on a good one?

Ok

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Your response confuses me. Are you saying that you would make the same bet?... or are you saying that you would bet against me?... meaning Russ makes it into the ROH before Bobby?

No, i'm with you. Bobby will make it in sooner than Wilson.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Any good qb.

The Jets are always behind now and have been since he left. How many comebacks does Wilson have?

So geno could carry a horrible team to wins, but can't do the same with more experience on a good one?

Ok

Carrying a horrible team to wins is being generous. He didnt win much. Not saying Smith cant win from behind on a good team. I'm saying I wouldnt be confident in him and he would fail more often than not.

Wilson has 27 come from behind wins and 35 game winning drives according to your PFF bible.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Carrying a horrible team to wins is being generous. He didnt win much. Not saying Smith cant win from behind on a good team. I'm saying I wouldnt be confident in him and he would fail more often than not.

Wilson has 27 come from behind wins and 35 game winning drives according to your PFF bible.
And how's that "CLUTCH" play working out for him in Denver?
And hell, how come he didn't make some of them there "Comeback" plays in yesterdays game with the Dolphins?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
But what kind of measure is that anyway? It doesnt even take into account the fact that if you are behind, it might be because your offense isnt efficient??? Or if you dont have a ton of comebacks, it might be because you dont fall behind, because your offense is good?
Exactly what I've thought of the situation.

Lots last year were saying he's not clutch. I was like - he doesn't have to be. I don't really want him to have to be.

Not every game has to be a 4th quarter frenzy digging out of a 14 point hole you lost in the first quarter, does it?

I love PC - but I've always HATED that 'it's okay to be shitty until the 4th quarter - then GO TIME.' That one time he was on the tops of the lockers "Can you win a game in the first quarter?????!!!!!!.........."

Well you might not be able to win a game in the first quarter but you can sure as F LOSE a game in the first quarter.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
And how's that "CLUTCH" play working out for him in Denver?
And hell, how come he didn't make some of them there "Comeback" plays in yesterdays game with the Dolphins?

Why does it matter? He's old and done now. He isnt the same QB he was when he was saving Seattles butt for all those years.

Latest posts