Two point conversion

Rainger

Reaction score
Idk… no knock to Russ’s magic but when Geno has created similar magic it just looks so much smoother and cooler.
The Russ lovers Geno haters are never going to see anything different.

Russ had his best years with a world class D and a world class RB. Yes he did some great things. But he also benefited from a great team around him and a coach that looked after him.

Geno is doing it with a poor D and a 2/3 string O line and yet he still oozes confidence, doesn't bail into sacks and stays strong in the pocket.

Russ ball was edge of seat sandlot plays with a lot of highs but more lows after first 5 seasons.

Geno ball just feels more controlled.

But you will never convince Pitt or Fade or posters who are still using ME3 avatars on .net

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The Russ lovers Geno haters are never going to see anything different.

Russ had his best years with a world class D and a world class RB. Yes he did some great things. But he also benefited from a great team around him and a coach that looked after him.

Geno is doing it with a poor D and a 2/3 string O line and yet he still oozes confidence, doesn't bail into sacks and stays strong in the pocket.

Russ ball was edge of seat sandlot plays with a lot of highs but more lows after first 5 seasons.

Geno ball just feels more controlled.

But you will never convince Pitt or Fade or posters who are still using ME3 avatars on .net

We'll both drink a beer and cheer during Genos ROH induction. How's that?

Rainger

Reaction score
We'll both drink a beer and cheer during Genos ROH induction. How's that?
Correct Russ might get there by being on a historical good defensive team for 5 years.

Geno's age and the team he has will probably prevent that.

But it doesn't stop the fact that Geno looks better than the last 7 years of Russ. (5 with Hawks and the 1 going on 2 with Denver.)

Personally I don't think RW should go in the ROH

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Correct Russ might get there by being on a historical good defensive team for 5 years.

Geno's age and the team he has will probably prevent that.

But it doesn't stop the fact that Geno looks better than the last 7 years of Russ. (5 with Hawks and the 1 going on 2 with Denver.)

Personally I don't think RW should go in the ROH

Lol. You dont think the best QB the team has ever had should go into the ROH? You think Geno looks better than 2016-2020 Russ? Wow on both accounts.

keasley45

Reaction score
That's the first time i've ever seen Geno create similar magic so the sample size is very small.
Did you miss last week?

Thing is, it's like Kurt Warner said when reviewing tape of Russ missing designed play after play and instead HAVING to do something 'amazing' just to have chance to win - it doesn't have to be that hard.

keasley45

Reaction score
Idk… no knock to Russ’s magic but when Geno has created similar magic it just looks so much smoother and cooler.
The 2pt play... that play and a few others Geno has made look and feel so much like those old Russ magical plays that it feels like Geno has a list of 'greatest plays' and he's one by one redoing them. Granted, he'd have to play 7 more years to match the number of incredible plays Russ had.

Some of the tds to Lockett are like 1 to 1 copies. And the conversion Sunday. If you played them side by side, I winder how synced they would be.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am not just still in love with my EX wife like you are.
Further to this. My current wife is happy that I no longer gush about what my former wife once did for me.

She loves I have moved on and now am in love with her. The good and bad.

Why do all you Russ lovers not want to embrace your new Seahawks. Why do continue to pine over your EX wife as if she were a Goddess.

Man that is soooo unhealthy to still be so in love with the woman who spurned you, who left you who cheated on you, that you can't even give your new wife a chance because you are so blinded by a couple of years of good sex from your former wife.

I feel sorry for you! You know and we know who you are. Time for marriage counselling. Either love your new wife, or go over to your old wife's house and pine over the past.

Last edited:

JPatera76

Reaction score
Further to this. My current wife is happy that I no longer gush about what my former wife once did for me.

She loves I have moved on and now am in love with her. The good and bad.

Why do all you Russ lovers not want to embrace your new Seahawks. Why do continue to pine over your EX wife as if she were a Goddess.

Man that is soooo unhealthy to still be so in love with the woman who spurned you, who left you who cheated on you, that you can't even give your new wife a chance because you are so blinded by a couple of years of good sex from your former wife.

I feel sorry for you! You know and we know who you are. Time for marriage counselling. Either love your new wife, or go over to your old wife's house and pine over the past.
Jfc this is an insanely…. Accurate analogy Lol

and that’s coming from someone re-married with an ex wife lol (whom I absolutely despise more than the people I had to face deployed LOLOL)

Latest posts