Two more months to camp...

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
In between scathings in other threads, I'm watching it again. For the fourth time. What can i say? I cain't wait for the season.

And before BFS can insert the ol' "well you have to wait" diddy that got funnier each time he inputed it.

Cain't Wait!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1lpogzzq said:
Our defense is so much better with a strong pass rush, while there are plenty of sacks in here, on the plays we hit and pressure the QB is when you see a lot of interceptions, very few where the guy just makes a horrible decision with all the time in the world.
You must be talking about Sanchez.

Pete was right about him... and so glad that the Hawks didn't take him.

Read a 2009 NFL do-over draft article that had us selecting Brian Cushing instead of Curry at #4.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Goosebumps. I can't watch for too long because I get too excited.

Oh, and on the Taterception, it's astonishing me to hear how excited the ESPN announcers get, and then it's like they got word from upstairs that they needed to create a huge controversy out of what happened. Boo-urns.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Goosebumps. I can't watch for too long because I get too excited.

Oh, and on the Taterception, it's astonishing me to hear how excited the ESPN announcers get, and then it's like they got word from upstairs that they needed to create a huge controversy out of what happened. Boo-urns.

By the way, how did we lose some of those games? Geesh.

12 since 1976

Reaction score
Just watched this, took me all week at work. I wasn't sure about the amount of money we pay Sidney Rice, I am now. Clutch doesn't begin to say it. Go Hawks!!

The Radish

Reaction score
12 since 1976":395dceob said:
Just watched this, took me all week at work. I wasn't sure about the amount of money we pay Sidney Rice, I am now. Clutch doesn't begin to say it. Go Hawks!!

Well there's more of us every day. Amazing isn't it when you see how he saved our asses several times some change what they think about money. :roll:

Oh yeah, welcome to Seahawks.net. Now that you've started keep it going.

:les:

sc85sis

Reaction score
I had noticed in other videos--and you can really see it in this one--that Sidney has amazing footwork when he catches the ball.