TV Commentators for Sea vs Atl

kev007

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looks like we have the team of Chris Myers and Ronde Barber calling our match this Sunday plus Jennifer Hale on the sidelines. I've listened to Mr Myers in the past and he seemed okay but not sure if I have heard Ronde in the past, any thoughts?

I like the pairing of Kevin Burkhardt and John Lynch but seems they have been split this week.

Kev

Fade

Reaction score
I know a lot of people are harsh on the commentators. Most don't bother me, a lot of them are funny actually because of how bad they are Jeem.

Ronde Barber is the worst though. He is so bad, I can't even find his terribleness funny.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I like Meyers. Barber, not so much.

Guessing they're splitting Burkhart and Lynch up because Joe Buck is probably doing baseball though I don't know that for sure.

Largent80

Reaction score
I wish the NFL would allow streaming KIRO a.m. during the games. I would never listen to anything else, which is probably why they don't allow it.

253hawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":24yuc23n said:

Guessing they're splitting Burkhart and Lynch up because Joe Buck is probably doing baseball though I don't know that for sure.

Yep, Joe will be doing the NLCS and WS. There's only one guaranteed Sunday game scheduled though; the other two are deeper into the series.

Poor Myers finally gets rid of one idiot (Tim Ryan) and now gets Ronde for a month.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
253hawk":1uskhc4d said:
hawksfansinceday1":1uskhc4d said:

Yep, Joe will be doing the NLCS and WS. There's only one guaranteed Sunday game scheduled though; the other two are deeper into the series.

Poor Myers finally gets rid of one idiot (Tim Ryan) and now gets Ronde for a month.
And he had Lynch last week so doubly tough for him to step down to Barber I'm sure.

fuego

Reaction score
Fade":2rulhl0e said:
I know a lot of people are harsh on the commentators. Most don't bother me, a lot of them are funny actually because of how bad they are Jeem.

Ronde Barber is the worst though. He is so bad, I can't even find his terribleness funny.

Not to mention for us, he played on Tampa Bay and his bias against the Falcons in his commentary is obvious. We all hate him as a commentator.

mort

Reaction score
Largent80":8r2thd95 said:
I wish the NFL would allow streaming KIRO a.m. during the games. I would never listen to anything else, which is probably why they don't allow it.

YES, how cool would it be to have SAP AND Raible as audio options? Somebody get Mr. Allen on this post haste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkfan68

Reaction score
At least Chewie Oliver won't be roaming the sidelines with this crew....

Chewie is the major negative about the Kevin B and John Lynch team.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear Jennifer's intelligent interviews from THE sideline. "what do you think of your defense coach (when Atlanta is behind 35-0). Yeah I know I am a chauvanistic pig, but good God man do we always have to listen to some bimbo on the sidelines???

Atradees

Reaction score
My girlfriend and I were saying the same thing. What do these women offer in the way of anything pertinent to football. BrING back Dennis Miller...at least he was clever.

"Big deal. So he scored. The last time I saw someone dance like that I tipped her twenty dollars and had to have my pants dry cleaned the next
day." Miller commenting on td celebration on MNF

Smellyman

Reaction score
Atradees":3f2vof1l said:
My girlfriend and I were saying the same thing. What do these women offer in the way of anything pertinent to football. BrING back Dennis Miller...at least he was clever.

"Big deal. So he scored. The last time I saw someone dance like that I tipped her twenty dollars and had to have my pants dry cleaned the next
day." Miller commenting on td celebration on MNF

Dennis Miller was the worst thing ever dropped on the nation.

Female sideline reporters can be just as good or as bad as men. Nothing to do with gender.

fuego

Reaction score
Don't even need them at all really. They hardly ever offer anything of substance.

Latest posts