Turbin Being Signed

kidhawk

Reaction score
NFL Network is reporting that Turbin is going to be signed. Still need more depth though so we will have to see what they come up with

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
pmedic920":3vi275tv said:
We need the bodies, bring him on.
Turbin is worthless even as a body. One of the most uninspiring worthless running backs that ever graced the Seahawks. Very bad signing. I certainly look forward to Turbin tackling himself in a wide open field for no gain.

John63

Reaction score
Just an excuse to do what they did after the first drive and ignore what was working.

justafan

Reaction score
He still brings value for pass blocking and as a 3rd down back. There are no studs out there waiting this time of year.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
justafan":vcrbwdg6 said:
He still brings value for pass blocking and as a 3rd down back. There are no studs out there waiting this time of year.
The guy wasn't that great even in passblocking and pass catching.... He was absolutely atrocious even in his prime. There are much better options out there than this guy.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":3avffhgu said:
pmedic920":3avffhgu said:
Turbin is worthless even as a body. One of the most uninspiring worthless running backs that ever graced the Seahawks. Very bad signing. I certainly look forward to Turbin tackling himself in a wide open field for no gain.

Not excited myself but, you got any better ideas?

justafan

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":g1br0trl said:
justafan":g1br0trl said:
The guy wasn't that great even in passblocking and pass catching.... He was absolutely atrocious even in his prime. There are much better options out there than this guy.

Actually with the Colts he was pretty good. I am not a believer in PFF but they liked what he did. Besides when you have zero experience in the backfield what do you do.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I hope they at least consider Ajayi. It would be nice to bring in someone who has been serviceable recently (more recently than Turbin anyway).

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1209287215584628739[/tweet]

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":qdxf73rk said:
pmedic920":qdxf73rk said:

Tell us how you really feel man. Don't hold back

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
minormillikin":24k4jnuy said:
I hope they at least consider Ajayi. It would be nice to bring in someone who has been serviceable recently (more recently than Turbin anyway).

I always thought Ajayi was a pretty good player when healthy. He was an excellent College player at Boise State.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1b6uevs0 said:
Spin Doctor":1b6uevs0 said:
pmedic920":1b6uevs0 said:

CJ Anderson, Jay Ajayi, DeAngelo Williams (if in shape), etc, etc. There are SO many better options on the market. It isn't even the same offense he played in with the Seahawks.

Turbin is worthless trash.

kmeleon

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":zskr5s72 said:
Bobblehead":zskr5s72 said:
Spin Doctor":zskr5s72 said:
pmedic920":zskr5s72 said:

CJ Anderson, Jay Ajayi, DeAngelo Williams (if in shape), etc, etc. There are SO many better options on the market. It isn't even the same offense he played in with the Seahawks.

Turbin is worthless trash.

Deangelo Williams??? You should've stuck with just two names.

Latest posts