transportation in Glendale?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
My dad and I are takin the camper down staying a few miles away from the stadium and making a road trip of it, does anyone have any clue what our best bet for getting to the stadium will be? I imagine it'll be a mess. not sure if there is anything we can plan for in advance.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Where are you staying?

We do have buses that run in the area, depending on where your at. Considering the magnitude of the event, I'm sure the options will be plentiful, if not expensive.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have done a park and ride from a school parking lot about 2 miles north east of the stadium, also walked from there, but it sure as hell beats waiting the very long time it can take to get out of the stadium parking lot.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i'm not sure..some RV park or something I suppose they will have something near there. Maybe some other 12's will let us hitch a ride in exchange for booze and my incredible sense of humor.

kamikazehawk

Reaction score
The stadium has pretty easy access from about 8 different routes. The best will depend on where you're coming from and what parking area you are in. Let me know and I can help.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies - i should probably get more info from my dad about where he found a spot for us to park the camper and see if anyone has any ideas.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Just use Uber. Get dropped off right by the stadium.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
mjwhitay":25sx49se said:
Just use Uber. Get dropped off right by the stadium.

that was my plan but then i started thinking that was probably 100,000 other people's plans as well.

Ah well. we will find a way! We are gonna drive straight there and if iwe need a rest, sleep in the camper in a parking lot or something. Either way the 12 flag that's been at every home game for the past two seasons will be hanging up for kick off.

Latest posts