Training Camp Coverage (Updated 7/25)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1z9v4hax said:
The offense did well last year without Harvin. Even if he were IR'd it wouldn't be close to a season killer.

Harvin is a bonus. A shiny new toy.

A very expensive shiny new toy that didn't work right out of the box.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":122zifvt said:
The offense did well last year without Harvin. Even if he were IR'd it wouldn't be close to a season killer.

Harvin is a bonus. A shiny new toy.

Yup. Would love to see the offense with him at 100% capacity, but there's really only one name I could see on the IR list that would make me give up on the season. Harvin's name ain't it.

ErikG803

Reaction score
My brother was there and said Golden Tate was awesome to the fans wanting autographs. Go Golden!

grizbob

Reaction score
FYI training camp press conferences are up on .com, still think this thread needs a sticky :0190l:

Starrman44

Reaction score
I really enjoyed the live stream. Didn't know about it til late when I opened this thread, though. I caught the end of practice and set my alarm so I would catch the interviews.

My 6 year old son watched practice with me and then skipped Coach's interview. He just had to watch Russell Wilson, though. He's such a huge fan. He did tell me if Russell Wilson goes down that he might could step in and QB for the Hawks, though. He said his "high throw" is getting a lot better. Just thought y'all might breathe a sigh of relief knowing my 6 year old is ready to step up for us...

Happypuppy

Reaction score
The stream will be on the closed practices as I understand it as well broadcast is at 10:30 a

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the stick, slick!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Shows various drills with Clare Farnsworth and Tony Ventrella commentating. At least that's what we saw today.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Watching the training camp daily video over on .com Russell Wilson seemed a lot more relaxed and human in front of the microphones. Showed a little bit more personality and less robotness than normal.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Starrman44":1ybxcz8q said:
I really enjoyed the live stream. Didn't know about it til late when I opened this thread, though. I caught the end of practice and set my alarm so I would catch the interviews.

My 6 year old son watched practice with me and then skipped Coach's interview. He just had to watch Russell Wilson, though. He's such a huge fan. He did tell me if Russell Wilson goes down that he might could step in and QB for the Hawks, though. He said his "high throw" is getting a lot better. Just thought y'all might breathe a sigh of relief knowing my 6 year old is ready to step up for us...

:th2thumbs:

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Was hoping Tony's coverage would be better this year. But it's just more amateurish commentary and shaky camera work. As a former journalist, I feel embarrassed for him sometimes.

Viewers miss half of the plays because the crew is out of position. Why not have a second camera up on the hill?

I'll stop though. I'm being a negative Nancy. And I imagine most of you disagree with me.

Cartire

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":3p269uih said:
Was hoping Tony's coverage would be better this year. But it's just more amateurish commentary and shaky camera work. As a former journalist, I feel embarrassed for him.

Viewers miss half of the plays because the crew is out of position. Why not have a second camera up on the hill?

I'll stop though. I'm being a negative Nancy. And I imagine most of you disagree with me.

Not at all. I find myself getting really mad at the cameraman zooming in on a single guy during these team drills. I want to see the play and watch everyone, not zoom in on a single guy.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Some nice battles going on now Mebane vs Carp , Irvin against Okung. No pads but good work with leverage and seeing raw strength