Training Camp Coverage (Updated 7/25)

Cartire

Reaction score
m0ng0":37yz2y7q said:
They just mentioned Turbin may start on PUP also......whats his story?

Havent heard a single word on Turbin being hurt.

Cartire

Reaction score
Listening to Brock and them, I think they are kinda over embellishing some of these guys issues. Its very possible that they are just limiting some of these starters the first couple days to play some of the rookies with the first team just to see where they stand comparison wise.

Cartire

Reaction score
Coverage has started on the live stream. Get some Hawk Fans.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Cartire":9ar6z9ws said:
Listening to Brock and them, I think they are kinda over embellishing some of these guys issues. Its very possible that they are just limiting some of these starters the first couple days to play some of the rookies with the first team just to see where they stand comparison wise.

Agreed. It's the first day.... they are a little knee jerky right now. Just because a player isn't practicing this morning doesn't mean they are automatically going on PUP.

And keep in mind, PUP today does not mean PUP for the regular season. They can take them off before the regular season PUP which comes with an automatic 6 game sit.

Laloosh

Reaction score
it isn't playing when i use the seahawks link... damn it.

Cartire

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2ru6kcmi said:
it isn't playing when i use the seahawks link... damn it.

http://www.ustream.tv/Seahawks

try that link. If it doesnt work. Try a new browser. Update flash. son, get your crap fixed. Its important to the franchise that we scrutinize every single aspect of play.

bryantology79

Reaction score
thanks for the link!

marshawn participating in D-line bag drills...awesome

Laloosh

Reaction score
I've tried both urls with three browsers on two devices. Thought it might be a network policy on my work laptop so I tried the iPad. "still loading" just hangs.

Guess I'll have to catch the next one.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Listening to the crowd go nuts for basic drills...Surreal.

Cartire

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":3q99dtk7 said:
I've tried both urls with three browsers on two devices. Thought it might be a network policy on my work laptop so I tried the iPad. "still loading" just hangs.

Guess I'll have to catch the next one.

I just tried my iPad and it had similiar problems. Most likely related to your works network protocols for your computer.

Sorry man. I can search for a viable vpn that might be able to cirumvent that.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Damn. The Hawks got a dude contemplating whether or not he should chop his locks off. I've got the Lotulelei goin right now but with ET and Bruce choppin off the dreads I might have to complete the holy trinity (Russell Wilson) if another Hawk doesn't step up first. That could throw everything off completely. If no one else steps up, I'll be that dude.

Great to see Marshawn running through the bag. You can feel that special feeling that's in the air, even through this live stream! Crazy!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Aros":7080pp0b said:

I work from home. Laptop was using vpn, iPad was not.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Seahawks practicing to Voodoo Child right now. It just feels perfect. The first dude they cut to right when the song came on was Brandon Browner. I bet his highlights would go pretty well with Voodoo Child actually. I feel like it embodies him as a Seahawk. Much like Jimmy, he's that raw, innovative, unique by his craft's standards, type of dude that just leaves it all out there.

My girlfriend's looking at me like I'm NUTS right now haha

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Maybe we should have a chat room open for the upstream feed to comment on the practices real time. DB drills are pretty cool ...

Cartire

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2xkxgutk said:
Aros":2xkxgutk said:

I work from home. Laptop was using vpn, iPad was not.

hmmm, I dont know then man. Possible user cap on the steam maybe. Now Im not going to turn it off to test.