Trade for Kareem Hunt

Seahawks48

Reaction score
Browns are willing to trade Hunt for a 4th. He's essentially a one-year rental but I think it'd be a great idea for the development of the team. There's a chance we could be one of the best teams in the conference at the end of the season. I'd hate to waste a playoff run if Walker got hurt. With Hunt, we could keep Walker fresh and still manage the ship if he gets injured. We don't have quality RB's after him, Dallas and Homer are okay but not great - the running game would take a nosedive with one of those two starting.

Hunt did look like one of the better up & coming RB's his rookie and second year in 2017/2018. It all ended because of him kicking that girl at the hotel. After that he signed with the Browns and has been stuck behind Nick Chub. I still believe this guy could be a hell of a ball player. Even if he's not here long-term, the playoff experience he'd help give to Geno & the rookies would be invaluable.

And when I look at the NFC, I'm not scared of any team come playoff time. Philly is solid but I'm not sold on them just like the Steelers in 2020. The Giants have close games against meh teams. The toughest teams imo are Dallas (with Dak) and the 49ers. Packers and Bucs if they turn it around but I don't see that happening as of now. Vikings I'm fairly ignorant on.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Browns are willing to trade Hunt for a 4th. He's essentially a one-year rental but I think it'd be a great idea for the development of the team. There's a chance we could be one of the best teams in the conference at the end of the season. I'd hate to waste a playoff run if Walker got hurt. With Hunt, we could keep Walker fresh and still manage the ship if he gets injured. We don't have quality RB's after him, Dallas and Homer are okay but not great - the running game would take a nosedive with one of those two starting.

Hunt did look like one of the better up & coming RB's his rookie and second year in 2017/2018. It all ended because of him kicking that girl at the hotel. After that he signed with the Browns and has been stuck behind Nick Chub. I still believe this guy could be a hell of a ball player. Even if he's not here long-term, the playoff experience he'd help give to Geno & the rookies would be invaluable.

And when I look at the NFC, I'm not scared of any team come playoff time. Philly is solid but I'm not sold on them just like the Steelers in 2020. The Giants have close games against meh teams. The toughest teams imo are Dallas (with Dak) and the 49ers. Packers and Bucs if they turn it around but I don't see that happening as of now. Vikings I'm fairly ignorant on.
So willing to trade a 4th for a 1 year rental player.

With the way the Seahawks drafted with last year, Tariq Woolen and Cobe Bryant, it would be wise to keep the draft picks and let the franchise pick up good rookie's with the rookie contracts.

If they are worried about K9's health, they should just give him less loads and let Travis Homer and DJ Dallas play.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think it’s Avery reasonable price but for this team and what they’re trying to do I think they need to keep their Capitol

Spohawks

Reaction score
Offer a 6th and pull the trigger. Hunt is awesome and worth it. The Seahawks need a 2nd high level RB anyways.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I am not for a trade but if they do would want to sign him to a contract extension. My guess he will be effective for 3 more years due to age

Bobblehead

Reaction score
You have great chemistry,, why take a chance and destroy it with a questionable character? NO

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
You have great chemistry,, why take a chance and destroy it with a questionable character? NO
Yeah, people gotta realize that Percy Harvin didn't put us over the top & win us the SB because we were winning it without him but he sure could've put it in jeopardy with his reported locker room antics.

Polk738

Reaction score
No....the team has very little cap space right now, and IMO need to keep their draft capital regardless-they are getting good production out of the RB group and I think Travis Homer is due for a breakout game here soon as well.