Tonight is the start of our run!!!!

hawks85

Reaction score
gowazzu02":11fw9zni said:
Id argue we've played better so far this year, then at this time last year. Remember Denver put 17 on us in the 4th to force OT, we were fortuitous to win the toss and then scored to win, had that gone the other way we would of been 2-4 last year too.

This year we've had the second hardest schedule in the league so far. THREE of our losses are teams who are undefeated, 2 of which were on the road. We held leads in the 4th in all of those games plus the stl game.

We have some kinks to work out, but this team is about to go on a major major run. I look at the schedule we have SF tonight, then looky looky looky NOVEMBER football. We all know this teams Nov/Dec record. And off we go.

BOOM BABY get fired up!!!
i agree. no way on god's green earth we lose 3 in a row. to much talent. i loved the cocky hawks. they need to get fired up. :twisted:

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":31pkkjq3 said:
Love my hawks but this team is unraveling. we have too many problems to overcome. this team will finish under 500. 2 things that aren't fixable until the season is over are the Oline cant run block, you cant run block and this offense doesn't work. 2nd, this team has a serious dearth of coaching talent. Kris Richard is in WAY over his head.

This team has a ton of talent and that's what makes it so frustrating to watch them lose games they should. fix the o line, new o and d coords and next year will be a good year. this season is over.

First of many bumps.

Was it always pretty? Nope, was it down right dominant on the defensive side? yup.

I loved that we stretched the field, I love the time that RW had on some of those throws. Again the line totally failed at others which must continue to be worked on. But we got beast off and that was as close to seahawks football as we've seen all year.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
And looky here, the calendar turns it's November football and up next is Matt Cassel

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Coming off bye, End zones are now blue, Arizona has to come into our house Sunday night. Win this week we're down 1 with 7 to play.