Tom Brady 2yr. Deal

hawker84

Reaction score
He would get killed behind this turnstile offensive line. He would be useless back there.

Threedee

Reaction score
Brady is getting sued for promoting FTX by an angry Patriots fan. I'm going to guess that it has no merit, otherwise, his current contract may have been worthwhile, after all.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Sign Tom to a two year contract until we sign our Qb of the future.
Perfect stop gap. Beef up line with picks to protect him.
Like my sister in law said about her desire to go to the annual family BBQ this year:

"F**K No. I'd rather eat broken glass."

Brady can wear his, well brady-photo-inspired T-Shirt on game day - ANYWHERE. But here. Take his smooth balls, and throw the Lombardi to Gronk drunkenly on a boat after 1 tequila shot. Class act.

Jesus -

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
If Brady has no desire to return to Tampa (assuming he plays at all), I could see the Jets being an option.

Looks like they’re trending up, but missing a QB. Oh and NYC as bachelor Tom’s playground.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Why is it a total rebuild?
How does losing Wilson equate to a total rebuild?
We're we in total rebuild mode yesterday?
Replace Wilson with a competent Qb, add pieces with draft picks.

Not saying Brady would want to sign here but, by signing a competent vet, we would be in decent shape.
This is year 1 of the rebuild. They cut bait with the last studs of yesteryear. New captains. Year 2 of a new OC, fundamental formation change for the defense. Tons of draft capital. Geno’s play (now a bit in question) and the out of the park draft class seem to have shaved 3/4 of a season off the rebuild but they need to stay smart with FA and the draft to keep that momentum going if they want to be and stay competitive all season next year.

OP
OP
nepahawk

nepahawk

Reaction score
This is year 1 of the rebuild. They cut bait with the last studs of yesteryear. New captains. Year 2 of a new OC, fundamental formation change for the defense. Tons of draft capital. Geno’s play (now a bit in question) and the out of the park draft class seem to have shaved 3/4 of a season off the rebuild but they need to stay smart with FA and the draft to keep that momentum going if they want to be and stay competitive all season next year.
I wrote that thread back in March. I totally agree with you. I'm happy where we are at, at this time. Re-sign Geno and draft defense heavy in 2023 draft. DL, LB, DE also add G.
With Cards loss to Denver today our draft capital took a huge hit.

Rat

Reaction score
Oh good, this ISN'T one of the offseason QB threads where I ripped on Geno mercilessly. I knew there had to be at least one.

Latest posts