Titans vs Colts

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
rsm650":1fjlrsen said:
HawkWow":1fjlrsen said:
Prepare for goofy, maybe even embarrassing, NFL net time with Luck.

Love the kid...but he is one goofy mofo.

No, he's just recalling the awesome memories he made with Sherman at Stanford :D

WtOgCKJ

He looks like one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the chipmunks.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Didn't watch the whole game, but my shock-level at the mentions of refs impacting this game is precisely zero.

Colts-Texans and Colts-Seahawks are easily the two worst officiated games I've seen all year. Both embarrassingly in favor of Indy. Refs bailed them out of the Broncos game, too. This is becoming a joke.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1juys46b said:
KCHawkGirl":1juys46b said:
Well, that was disappointing. Why did they stop running Chris Johnson?

He was pretty much terrible after the 1st 1/2 quarters and they had to play from behind late in the game.
I did turn from the game in the 2nd quarter. I was sure the Titans had it in the bag.

HawkWow

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":7hy74lyo said:
rsm650":7hy74lyo said:
HawkWow":7hy74lyo said:
Prepare for goofy, maybe even embarrassing, NFL net time with Luck.

Love the kid...but he is one goofy mofo.

No, he's just recalling the awesome memories he made with Sherman at Stanford :D

WtOgCKJ

He looks like one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the chipmunks.

LMAO. He did pretty well. Surely they have him spending a 1/2 day week on counter-goofy 101 classes. He sure is special though. On and off the field. You can tell he is genuine in shunning praise. Instead preferring to talk up his mates. Pumping up his teammates is like pumping money into the bank.
He's the only QB in the league, including Rodgers, that I'd have to trade RW for....all things considered.