Titans vs Colts

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
I am just happy these refs called a good game last week when the Rams won, this is ridiculous. I guess the refs last week didn't get the memo about the golden child, but got double the memos this week. That head butt no call with helmet on non helmet is one of the worst non calls i have ever seen.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Wow,they reviewed it and still had the balls to call it a first down. He clearly did not make it there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HOW IN THE HELL DID THE TITANS LOSE THAT CHALLENGE?! Luck's BACK wasn't even to the 1st down marker, and he was facing the wrong way. UNBELIEVABLE. I'm pretty sure Mike Carey is just ensuring the Colts will win. That was incredible. I'm not even a Titans fan, and I'm angry at how everything just rolls the way of the Colts. Absolutely incredible.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
One less viewer for this joke of a game. Another come back for the amazing Andrew luck!!!!!!!! I am not watching the nfl network the rest of the year. Everyone should do the same. Unreal this guy is just a nfl ******** lord.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
He clearly never came close to gaining anything at all. He got pushed back turned around and never crossed the line of scrimmage. Terrible call.

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
I wonder how much Carey put on this game, obviously was quite a bit. This is such BS.

davidonmi

Reaction score
collie whining for flags again, just keep your fricking hands down and play football

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
The NFL is obviously trying way too hard to make Andrew Luck the poster boy for the league

Fitz the Ram

Reaction score
i'm done watching this game, screw this. I like Luck and think he is a good QB, but these refs are ruining this game. Trying way to hard to make him into Manning.

Msfann

Reaction score
That drew brees tide commercial was so bad that it almost hurt to watch. i hope his players made fun of him.

OrFan

Reaction score
Wow, after watching Chris Spencer playing center, I sure am glad we do not have him anymore. I have been keeping my eye on him and he ends up in space doing nothing over and over.