Tim Ryan Calling the Seattle-Carolina Game on Fox

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3o99l83p said:
I imagine that calling the Seahawks game used to be the job no one wanted.

I bet that, right about now, Tim Ryan is feeling pretty good about taking the job, because this year he gets to call a lot of Seattle games. Ya know, since he'll be able to watch good football rather than overrated football by NFC Least teams.

LOL @ NFC East. The "Black n Blue" division is now the pee and poo division!

rjdriver

Reaction score
CANHawk":1sbsei3q said:
Sarlacc83":1sbsei3q said:

I bet that, right about now, Tim Ryan is feeling pretty good about taking the job, because this year he gets to call a lot of Seattle games. Ya know, since he'll be able to watch good football rather than overrated football by NFC Least teams.

I hope so bad that the NFCE division winner is 7-9. Please make it happen. We will see if everyone clamors to change the rules if the beloved Cowboys get in this way !

CANHawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":24oh5qb2 said:
CANHawk":24oh5qb2 said:
Sarlacc83":24oh5qb2 said:

I hope so bad that the NFCE division winner is 7-9. Please make it happen. We will see if everyone clamors to change the rules if the beloved Cowboys get in this way !

amen to THAT!

NINEster

Reaction score
It should be noted that Tim Ryan typically does 49er preseason games on the local broadcast. I've also seen him do his fair share of Rams games on FOX. Might explain his NFC West knowledge.

Agree that he & Kirwan are dominant on Sirius.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3pgl17pk said:
IThey could call them the "play-by-play" guy and the "color commentator" guy. I think that would be really cool.

What do guys think?

I don't want a guy commenting on colors all game long. How boring.

1st quarter: "Well, you have blue and green versus red and gold. That's pretty much it. Back to you, Chris."
4th quarter: "Are the colors still blue and green versus red and gold, Tim?" "Sure are, Chris. Back to you."

No thanks!

On a related note, how can we get Bernie Kosar's crazy ass to call one of our games?! HA!

PS: BFS has the best beard in Twelvedom, and I've been around long enough to see them all. (I can't stop doing that! :laugh: )

SF-Wald

Reaction score
NINEster":69yj1bat said:
It should be noted that Tim Ryan typically does 49er preseason games on the local broadcast. I've also seen him do his fair share of Rams games on FOX. Might explain his NFC West knowledge.

Agree that he & Kirwan are dominant on Sirius.

Ya I'm glad we don't have a homer/idiot like Kosar doing our pregame. Tim Ryan is solid and neutral.
He is 1000x better than that Joe Buck and Aikman combo.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Smurf":1znhhrot said:
thebanjodude":1znhhrot said:
When are we gonna get Gus Johnson???

Gus Johnson is being groomed by Fox to do their Soccer coverage in the lead up to the world cup.

And he does their college football games.

Gus won't do NFL until December

Tivopaul

Reaction score
rjdriver":3oh5qvk2 said:
I just pray to the Allmight we get the Seahawks broadcasters on DTV ST for the Rams game. I cannot handle Martz. I will mute it and listen on internet radio before I listen to him again.

Agree, the TV coverage of that away Rams game was horrible last year, Martz is the worst. Such a blatant homer.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Tivopaul":34qaciai said:
rjdriver":34qaciai said:
I just pray to the Allmight we get the Seahawks broadcasters on DTV ST for the Rams game. I cannot handle Martz. I will mute it and listen on internet radio before I listen to him again.

Agree, the TV coverage of that away Rams game was horrible last year, Martz is the worst. Such a blatant homer.
I actually emailed the network to complain after that game. Oddly I didn't get any real response. Shocking, isn't it?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Did you hear Brock Huard Saturday with the Seahawks broadcast? He was so upset that Pete didn't throw the challenge flag for a fumble that was OBVIOUSLY recovered by the Broncos. He went on for several plays saying it should be Seahawks ball on the twenty yard line and someone has GOT TO get in Pete's ear to let him know to throw the flag. Once the play by play guy came on and said there had to be evidence that the Seahawks RECOVERED the ball as the video showed the OBVIOUS recovery by the Bronco running back, Brock then got quiet for several plays. I bet it was rather embarrassing for him once he realized his mistake. It was funny as hell listening to a guy that thought he was SOOOO right being SOOOO wrong.

Lanakila

Reaction score
My wife likes Tim Ryan. We had some friends over to watch a game early in the season. Towards the beginning of the game my wife had her back to the TV talking to someone and turned around at a point when Ryan was on the screen and blurted out, "Who's THAT?" obviously taken with, as my friend teased her, 'that big handsome hunk of a man'. She tried to deny it but noone was buying.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Largent80":2yleq2lb said:
BFS has his work cut out.

Incorrect.

By the way, you clowns, The Black and Blue Division was never the NFCEast. It was the NFC North of old.

Latest posts