Thread for the Hawk fans no longer with us....

rjdriver

Reaction score
My Mom.

Not because she was a huge football fan. Because I know how much she would have loved to watch me watching us win the Super Bowl after so many years.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
My dad, who passed in March 2005, 8 days before my son was born. To this day, his only grandson. To add insult to injury, he missed the entire 2005 season and never got to see the 'Hawks in the SB (although XL would have done him in anyway). I lost it for a minute after beating Carolina in the '06 NFCCG, as his passing was still relatively fresh. He was a season ticket holder from '76-'89, when Behring destroyed the team.

Ozzy

Reaction score
My dad passed away in 2001. We never missed a Hawks game growing up and will never forget the memories I shared with him and his passion even during the rough years.

Renohawk

Reaction score
To both my parents who have passed since 2005 and were die hard Hawks fans since the Hawks first snap. My father got me involved as a young child in the early 70's and the bond we had watching games together is greatly missed. I would have enjoyed a big hug the past Sunday as we captured the NFC title.

RIP William and Marry, this year is special and wish you two could witness this ride to the Championship.

kjreid

Reaction score
My Grandma worked as a hostess at the Swedish Club and worked as a customer service rep at the kingdome. she was an original seahawk season ticket holder and I still remember going to games with her and her love for everything not only Seahawks but Mariners and Sonics also. She passed away in 2000 and missed the greatest Seahawk years. I would have loved to see her face at the 2005 SB or this year.

Newbronk

Reaction score
To my Mom, who's love of football in general and the Seahawks in particular, helped make me a lifelong fan of the greatest game in the world. I remember sitting next to her in the old Kingdome back in 1976....can't remeber the exact game or the player, but during a kickoff return by the Hawks, the player broke free and headed for the endzone....my Mom screamed so loud and beat on the poor man sitting next to her (we didn't know him). After the score, she appologized to the man, then turned to me and whispered "I just pee'd my pants!" She passed away of cancer in 2002...she would have LOVED this team!

GO Hawks!