This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Washington Redskins

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1r8jihsv said:
Year of The Hawk":1r8jihsv said:
iLoveYou":1r8jihsv said:
BlueBlood":1r8jihsv said:
I love you guys and gals. You still have a great QB, team, coaches, GM, owner. :irishdrinkers:

WOW. So much butt hurt from this one. So sadly uninformed. I wonder if TROLL?

I was gearing up to destroy this dude/gal, until I read the last line. Not a troll. Jealous? Yes. But not a troll. I read to the end of the post.

And the examples he posted are true. Just sayin'... He's obviously lurked this site for some time now.
That was what I meant by probably not a Redskins fan. I always get the feeling that people like him are just one amongst us that just wants to stir the pot.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3q4i6ood said:
Year of The Hawk":3q4i6ood said:
iLoveYou":3q4i6ood said:
BlueBlood":3q4i6ood said:
I love you guys and gals. You still have a great QB, team, coaches, GM, owner. :irishdrinkers:

WOW. So much butt hurt from this one. So sadly uninformed. I wonder if TROLL?

I was gearing up to destroy this dude/gal, until I read the last line. Not a troll. Jealous? Yes. But not a troll. I read to the end of the post.

And the examples he posted are true. Just sayin'... He's obviously lurked this site for some time now.
More than likely a niner troll from the denialzone forums that was banned before, and is back under a “new personality”.
They get all butthurt when this place bans them, and they can’t come back as a niner troll because their team has exactly ZERO wins this year.

It’s hard to troll a rivals forum when your own team hasn’t won a game.

hawker84

Reaction score
iLoveYou":1cdks01m said:
BlueBlood":1cdks01m said:
Still beating the same old woe is me drum of the modern Skins fans. Other noteworthy points Ive read:

Seattle had no fans before 2013.

Seattles Defense isn't that good.

The Oline is absolute trash.

Seattle is the luckiest team ever.

Pete Carrol is overrated.

The Hawks are old now and their window has closed.

Most of the Skins fans predict Seahawks winning by double digits. Out of 10 posts, youd have to ignore the 8 that had Seahawks winning to find the 2 to paint a broad brush with.

With that said, its a proven fact there were only 138,694 Seahawk fans pre-2013. Seattle's defense is good but it aint that good. Your O line is bad, not trash. How bad you ask? So bad that a guy who hasnt even played a single snap this year is going to be your starting LT! You are a lucky team. Embrace it. Its what you short little green-clad guys are, lucky. Skins fans arent the ones saying Peter Carroll is over-rated, you guys are, after every loss on this board. Which brings me to window closing, yes it is brad. Yes it is. For the last 2 years now, a handful of threads are started on here wondering aloud if the Seahawks window is closing.

"Should we trade Sherman? Hes not the same anymore and hes just a distraction". = you.
"Pete Carroll, its time to go" = you
"We will not win another SB with Caroll" = you
"Bevell, Bevell, Bevell! Hes wasting Wilson's career!" = you guys.
"Why isnt Kam being a leader in the locker room? FML!" = you

Pokichoo's back. Missed ya bud been a while....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawker84":zv8vts6u said:
iLoveYou":zv8vts6u said:
BlueBlood":zv8vts6u said:
Still beating the same old woe is me drum of the modern Skins fans. Other noteworthy points Ive read:

Seattle had no fans before 2013.

Seattles Defense isn't that good.

The Oline is absolute trash.

Seattle is the luckiest team ever.

Pete Carrol is overrated.

The Hawks are old now and their window has closed.

Most of the Skins fans predict Seahawks winning by double digits. Out of 10 posts, youd have to ignore the 8 that had Seahawks winning to find the 2 to paint a broad brush with.

With that said, its a proven fact there were only 138,694 Seahawk fans pre-2013. Seattle's defense is good but it aint that good. Your O line is bad, not trash. How bad you ask? So bad that a guy who hasnt even played a single snap this year is going to be your starting LT! You are a lucky team. Embrace it. Its what you short little green-clad guys are, lucky. Skins fans arent the ones saying Peter Carroll is over-rated, you guys are, after every loss on this board. Which brings me to window closing, yes it is brad. Yes it is. For the last 2 years now, a handful of threads are started on here wondering aloud if the Seahawks window is closing.

"Should we trade Sherman? Hes not the same anymore and hes just a distraction". = you.
"Pete Carroll, its time to go" = you
"We will not win another SB with Caroll" = you
"Bevell, Bevell, Bevell! Hes wasting Wilson's career!" = you guys.
"Why isnt Kam being a leader in the locker room? FML!" = you

Pokichoo's back. Missed ya bud been a while....
LOL, I forgot about that assclown! 8)

iLoveYou

Reaction score
I am a redskins fan. I do read this forum from time to time. I really just wanted to post my first couple of sentences of how skins fans overwhelmingly predicted a seahawks win. The rest turned into a lame troll job of sorts. Apologies.

edit - yes, i know who Sonny and Billy Kilmer are. One good thing about being a Skins fan, we dont have bandwagon fans. You need to consistently win to contract thoses.

Good luck

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
iLoveYou":2afcoy25 said:
I am a redskins fan. I do read this forum from time to time. I really just wanted to post my first couple of sentences of how skins fans overwhelmingly predicted a seahawks win. The rest turned into a lame troll job of sorts. Apologies.

edit - yes, i know who Sonny and Billy Kilmer are. One good thing about being a Skins fan, we dont have bandwagon fans. You need to consistently win to contract thoses.

Good luck
You do have bandwagon fans. Don't be so naive. Every team has bandwagon fans. It is the very source that builds a fan base. Winning will do that. It happens every time a team wins a championship. And they come in all kinds of ways. A lot of those fans are the ones that are actually big fans but only choose to show it when they win big.

I live and work close to and sometimes in DC. Your fanbase is no better nor any bigger than the Hawks' fanbase. The difference is you're allowed to notice. Will it die down when the winning slows? Absolutely. But it doesn't mean they're not there. The Redskins haven't done much since 1991, sporting only three 10 win seasons and 3 div. titles. That's 26 years. I'll let that sink in... The Redskins fanbase have not been traveling well in those 26 yrs. But watch what happens if they get to the SB. Those old jerseys will be dusted off and the car flags will fly and everybody will be pounding their chest and hollering how great their team is. So please be a bit more humble when pounding your chest.