This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Washington Redskins

chris98251

Reaction score
Scorpion05":32q8vjxl said:
Oh my goodness they're delusional lmao. Some of them saying they'll trounce us, our team is average. Defense not that good, offensive line still horrible. We get lucky, etc etc. Can't wait

Oh what they say every time we get ready to play them, business as usual then Redskins leave town feeling like they got swindled by the Refs and we stole the game that they should have won no matter the score.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah, the Seahawks are the luckiest franchise in all of sports history around the world based on Redskins fan forums from the past decade.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Still beating the same old woe is me drum of the modern Skins fans. Other noteworthy points Ive read:

Seattle had no fans before 2013.

Seattles Defense isn't that good.

The Oline is absolute trash.

Seattle is the luckiest team ever.

Pete Carrol is overrated.

The Hawks are old now and their window has closed.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I thought Extreme Skins was something completely different.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
253hawk":1ulvuwgy said:
Chrome_Seahawk":1ulvuwgy said:
Polaris":1ulvuwgy said:
Don't forget that RGIII's career effectively ended with his playoff game in Seattle. I assure you the Redskins fans haven't forgotten.
That game was in FedEx in 2012...the field was so bad that it likely contributed to his injury.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

It took out Hauschka and Clemons, too. Probably factored into why we lost the divisional game in Atlanta the next week. It was literally spray painted dirt.

Robinsonfedexturf113a

This still pisses me off to this day. NFL is always talking about player's safety, well boneheads, grass doesn't grow in the winter time and the ground gets hard when its cold out. Should be a rule against this.

iLoveYou

Reaction score
BlueBlood":107p6iao said:
Still beating the same old woe is me drum of the modern Skins fans. Other noteworthy points Ive read:

Most of the Skins fans predict Seahawks winning by double digits. Out of 10 posts, youd have to ignore the 8 that had Seahawks winning to find the 2 to paint a broad brush with.

With that said, its a proven fact there were only 138,694 Seahawk fans pre-2013. Seattle's defense is good but it aint that good. Your O line is bad, not trash. How bad you ask? So bad that a guy who hasnt even played a single snap this year is going to be your starting LT! You are a lucky team. Embrace it. Its what you short little green-clad guys are, lucky. Skins fans arent the ones saying Peter Carroll is over-rated, you guys are, after every loss on this board. Which brings me to window closing, yes it is brad. Yes it is. For the last 2 years now, a handful of threads are started on here wondering aloud if the Seahawks window is closing.

"Should we trade Sherman? Hes not the same anymore and hes just a distraction". = you.
"Pete Carroll, its time to go" = you
"We will not win another SB with Caroll" = you
"Bevell, Bevell, Bevell! Hes wasting Wilson's career!" = you guys.
"Why isnt Kam being a leader in the locker room? FML!" = you

I love you guys and gals. You still have a great QB, team, coaches, GM, owner. :irishdrinkers:

253hawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3fxbibhv said:
This still pisses me off to this day. NFL is always talking about player's safety, well boneheads, grass doesn't grow in the winter time and the ground gets hard when its cold out. Should be a rule against this.

There used to be video of Mike Rob kicking at it (he made the hole with a few light taps), but I think it's vanished into the ether. I don't know if either team tried, but they should have told the league that they would refuse to play on it until it was fixed. Give them both a bye week, so what?

I mean for crying out loud, they cancelled the HOF game last year because of the paint debacle, but the NFL had no problem letting SEA/WAS play on that crap. It's like they ignored every single facet of the game operations manual. https://operations.nfl.com/the-game/gam ... ification/

I hope someone lost their job over that, because they clearly didn't do a single damn thing to see if the field was in playable condition. There's probably prison yards in better shape than FedEx was that day.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
iLoveYou":2t3pd3nh said:
BlueBlood":2t3pd3nh said:

Most of the Skins fans predict Seahawks winning by double digits. Out of 10 posts, youd have to ignore the 8 that had Seahawks winning to find the 2 to paint a broad brush with.

With that said, its a proven fact there were only 138,694 Seahawk fans pre-2013. Seattle's defense is good but it aint that good. Your O line is bad, not trash. How bad you ask? So bad that a guy who hasnt even played a single snap this year is going to be your starting LT! You are a lucky team. Embrace it. Its what you short little green-clad guys are, lucky. Skins fans arent the ones saying Peter Carroll is over-rated, you guys are, after every loss on this board. Which brings me to window closing, yes it is brad. Yes it is. For the last 2 years now, a handful of threads are started on here wondering aloud if the Seahawks window is closing.

"Should we trade Sherman? Hes not the same anymore and hes just a distraction". = you.

I love you guys and gals. You still have a great QB, team, coaches, GM, owner. :irishdrinkers:

WOW. So much butt hurt from this one. So sadly uninformed. I wonder if TROLL?

sdog1981

Reaction score
iLoveYou":27egf1wv said:
How bad you ask? So bad that a guy who hasnt even played a single snap this year is going to be your starting LT!

Brown Played every snap last week, dummy.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Jerhawk":29vniqzh said:
iLoveYou":29vniqzh said:
BlueBlood":29vniqzh said:
With that said, its a proven fact there were only 138,694 Seahawk fans pre-2013.

Link? :stirthepot:

Yes please. This is one of the most egregious statements I have ever seen. C-Link has been here since 2002 and holds 69,000 fans,,,,, half of that other ridiculous number. Stadium would have never been built if that was all the fans Seattle had. Seattle wouldn't even have a team in the NFL if that was all the fans it had before 2013. What an extremely asinine assertion. :34853_doh:

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":me7jvgzm said:
Jerhawk":me7jvgzm said:
iLoveYou":me7jvgzm said:
BlueBlood":me7jvgzm said:
With that said, its a proven fact there were only 138,694 Seahawk fans pre-2013.

Yes please. This is one of the most egregious statements I have ever seen. C-Link has been here since 2002 and holds 69,000 fans,,,,, half of that other ridiculous number. Stadium would have never been build if that was all the fans Seattle had. Seattle wouldn't even have a team in the NFL if that was all the fans it had before 2013. What an extremely asinine assertion. :34853_doh:
This is a bad troll attempt. Probably not even a Redskins fan. It came from what appears to be a shopped photo from something like Facebook. It is posted in the Seahawks Pre-game thread:
http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/64001-hawks-pre-game-thread.html

Attachments

• Skins Fan View.jpg
    Skins Fan View.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,133

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
iLoveYou":3mb3ejue said:
BlueBlood":3mb3ejue said:

Oh cool, a deadskins troll, neat. I wasn’t sure you guys existed after losing to a shitty defensive team like the Cowgirls.
How did your mediocre offense not put up a 40 burger on Jerruh’s kids??? .... let’s not use injury’s as a excuse.

If you can’t put up 20 on that defense you are in deep doo against Seattle even with Earl Thomas out.
Not even a severely overrated Kirk “short timer” Cousins will save you.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":16oci858 said:
seahawkfreak":16oci858 said:
Jerhawk":16oci858 said:

Yes please. This is one of the most egregious statements I have ever seen. C-Link has been here since 2002 and holds 69,000 fans,,,,, half of that other ridiculous number. Stadium would have never been build if that was all the fans Seattle had. Seattle wouldn't even have a team in the NFL if that was all the fans it had before 2013. What an extremely asinine assertion. :34853_doh:
This is a bad troll attempt. Probably not even a Redskins fan. It came from what appears to be a shopped photo from something like Facebook. It is posted in the Seahawks Pre-game thread:

:34853_doh: Dang, theres the link

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3iu72fdi said:
MD5eahawks":3iu72fdi said:
seahawkfreak":3iu72fdi said:
Jerhawk":3iu72fdi said:

:34853_doh: Dang, theres the link
LOL, the Hawks were selling out the kingdome before these inbreds were a gleam in the father’s/ brother’s eye.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wonder if he even knows who Billy Kilmer or Sonny Jerguson was.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2ffvp2ml said:
chris98251":2ffvp2ml said:
Wonder if he even knows who Billy Kilmer or Sonny Jerguson was.

George Allen and Charley Taylor? Boston Redskins?
Judging by the fact that he still has only one post, I would say he doesn't care. Trolling. Like I said, probably not even a Redskins fan.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":26srvx3g said:
iLoveYou":26srvx3g said:
BlueBlood":26srvx3g said:

WOW. So much butt hurt from this one. So sadly uninformed. I wonder if TROLL?

I was gearing up to destroy this dude/gal, until I read the last line. Not a troll. Jealous? Yes. But not a troll. I read to the end of the post.

And the examples he posted are true. Just sayin'... He's obviously lurked this site for some time now.