This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Washington49er":1100ds97 said:
johnnyfever":1100ds97 said:
49ers are an old franchise that were very good a looooong time ago. We have been relevant every year but 1 since 2012. Dont get me wrong, 49ers look good right now, and will probably win the division. I just think it's funny over at webzone because I HAVE read many pages of just absolute chest pounding drivel with zero substance. No talk of matchups, strengths and weaknesses. It's all "willow" this and cawksucker that. Just a bunch of straight brim hat wearing dudes I'm guessing with some fake gold thrown in here and there. It's your forum, and you know I'm right.

B.S.! What did you read, like one post?

How about the entire pregame thread, as well as most of the seahawks thread in the nfl area.

Giedi

Reaction score
johnnyfever":me7x7iwx said:
49ers are an old franchise that were very good a looooong time ago. We have been relevant every year but 1 since 2012. Dont get me wrong, 49ers look good right now, and will probably win the division. I just think it's funny over at webzone because I HAVE read many pages of just absolute chest pounding drivel with zero substance. No talk of matchups, strengths and weaknesses. It's all "willow" this and cawksucker that. Just a bunch of straight brim hat wearing dudes I'm guessing with some fake gold thrown in here and there. It's your forum, and you know I'm right.
Regarding *old franchise* - keep in mind the 49ers and the Seahawks share a lot of connections. Without Walsh training Holmgren, I don't know where you guys would be during the Seattle Holmgren years, and without Seifert teaching Pete Carroll the 49er defense and how to develop and coach defenses - who knows what might have happened on your super bowl win. I think a lot of the youngsters here and on the other boards forget those important connections and how it relates to other teams histories, and just view those connections as irrelevant, when they really aren't.

I personally think the 49ers and the Seahawks have more in common than differences. Both are good teams and it will be a great Monday night football game, for sure.

Washington49er

Reaction score
johnnyfever":j3h6f5z2 said:
Washington49er":j3h6f5z2 said:
johnnyfever":j3h6f5z2 said:

How about the entire pregame thread, as well as most of the seahawks thread in the nfl area.

Take off your neon green and blue glasses. To say there's no match up talk, or strengths and weaknesses debates is laughable. If you'd like I can copy and pastea few for you.

It's okay to not like what you see, just don't exaggerate to make self look better to your brethren.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Spirited smack. Love it. Looks like the rivalry is back on like donkey kong.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":nixegfst said:
Meh. I read enough 49r posts on Seahawks.net. No need to go elsewhere
Ha Ha ..True

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think so way back. Just wanted to change the subject for a 5 minute recess between rounds :lol:

Ok, screw the Niners. Back to normal. Holy hell I can't stand that team.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
NINEster":1qb3ujkm said:
chris98251":1qb3ujkm said:
KitsapGuy":1qb3ujkm said:

Kneel to Zod !!!

So it's like saying Steve Young had a 15-0 record against the Rams during the '90s, and that actually meant something about Steve Young.

And then Kurt Warner took over the Rams in '99 and won 6 straight against the Niners, and that meant that Kurt Warner had their #.

When Wilson has played the Niners in a season when SF finished with a winning record, he's basically 0.500 against them (win at home, lose on the road). It's been a minute since the 49ers had that (2013)….so it predates Levi's Stadium. So there's nothing I see about Wilson beating the 49ers that means anything about him, but more his team.

BTW, Alex Smith is 7-4 all time against the Seahawks, 5-1 against Pete Carroll. Considering the Seahawks were more relevant than the Niners from 2005-2010, that's saying quite a bit. And despite the 49ers being good in 2010s, the Seahawks were obviously strong too.

It's unfortunate he broke his leg last year, was really hoping to see 8-4/6-1 this year.

So...your argument is that the Rams of the early to mid 90s and the Niners with Jeff Garcia, compared to Harbaugh’s Niners? Really?

And yes, Wilson had their number even then. Or are you forgetting his performance to send the Niners home in the playoffs? Stop with the “it was only the defense” thing. It’s a lazy narrative from those who don’t watch the games or do any research

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Washington49er":95harhn9 said:
johnnyfever":95harhn9 said:
Washington49er":95harhn9 said:
johnnyfever":95harhn9 said:

Take off your neon green and blue glasses. To say there's no match up talk, or strengths and weaknesses debates is laughable. If you'd like I can copy and pastea few for you.

It's okay to not like what you see, just don't exaggerate to make self look better to your brethren.

You are right, it is laughable. How can there be that many pages of posts with no substance. I think more accurate would be sad and laughable.

It's common knowledge (check out other teams forums about this if you like) that 49ers fans are some of the worst around. Just talk massive trash with no substance. You can disagree with this all day, but in 75 pages of your game day forum, there might be 10 well thought out logical posts. For christ's sake, the title of the game day forum is "49ers vs seattle toots". Cant even be an adult fanbase in the title.

Face it, you are a member of the juggalo version of an nfl fanbase.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I visit all opposing teams fan forums by the way. I never join or post as I think folks who do that are a bit full of themselves, but I like to read up on their takes of the matchups, strengths and weaknesses, opposition concerns for the game etc.

There is not a single other forum that even remotely comes close to the webzone as far as posts that are just trash talking with zero actual information. It is almost entirely trash talking, and the funny thing is there are very few opposing voices or voices of reason. It's basically a huge circle jerk. There are a few posters that point out the exact things I talk about here as problems with the fanbase at webzone, but they are immediately chastised by the clown posse. If I were a 49ers fan, which will never happen, I would for sure find one of the forums that is more geared toward football talk and x's and o's. What you have there is basically a competition between the lowest IQ members of society on how many versions of fake names for "seahawk" you can come up with. I honestly am not sure if you did a forum search for "seahawks" that anything would come up. Various versions of chickens, cawk etc for sure, but actual adult conversation not so much. On one of the pages in that thread, one of the niner fans even talks about how stupid you guys look as all you post are lame memes and made up names for our team.

To each their own, but that fanbase in that forum is a cesspool of ignorance. Dont take my word for it. Read the game day forum for the upcoming game. Hilarious.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Just an example.

Look at the title of this thread about enemy fan forums. Does it say forty whiners? No.

Look at our game day prediction thread. Again, it says 49ers. Then actually read the game day prediction thread. Full of insight, logical and rational discussion etc. Most of the predictions are for you guys to win even! This is what happens when you have adults discussing things, not children.

Read 2 pages of our game day prediction and 2 pages of the one at the webzone. That is why people make fun of your fanbase, its because of the fans.

Washington49er

Reaction score
johnnyfever":213c7azc said:
Just an example.

Look at the title of this thread about enemy fan forums. Does it say forty whiners? No.

Look at our game day prediction thread. Again, it says 49ers. Then actually read the game day prediction thread. Full of insight, logical and rational discussion etc. Most of the predictions are for you guys to win even! This is what happens when you have adults discussing things, not children.

Read 2 pages of our game day prediction and 2 pages of the one at the webzone. That is why people make fun of your fanbase, its because of the fans.

And you think people aren't making fun of 2012s like you. What team did you root for in 2011? And don't bother trying to convince me you were a Hawk fan.

I run into "12s" dressed head to toe in Hawk gear that don't even know who Alexander was. I asked a guy one time, tell who was called "clipboard Jesus? All I got was the deer in the headlights look.

You go ahead see whatever you want to see, it's no skin off my ass if you dont like the site, the fans or any part of the 49ers.

Just don't be the pot calling the kettle black, especially since I have sox that have been around longer than your fandom for the Hawks.

Giedi

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2xoxulw5 said:
I visit all opposing teams fan forums by the way. I never join or post as I think folks who do that are a bit full of themselves, but I like to read up on their takes of the matchups, strengths and weaknesses, opposition concerns for the game etc.

There is not a single other forum that even remotely comes close to the webzone as far as posts that are just trash talking with zero actual information. It is almost entirely trash talking, and the funny thing is there are very few opposing voices or voices of reason. It's basically a huge circle jerk. There are a few posters that point out the exact things I talk about here as problems with the fanbase at webzone, but they are immediately chastised by the clown posse. If I were a 49ers fan, which will never happen, I would for sure find one of the forums that is more geared toward football talk and x's and o's. What you have there is basically a competition between the lowest IQ members of society on how many versions of fake names for "seahawk" you can come up with. I honestly am not sure if you did a forum search for "seahawks" that anything would come up. Various versions of chickens, cawk etc for sure, but actual adult conversation not so much. On one of the pages in that thread, one of the niner fans even talks about how stupid you guys look as all you post are lame memes and made up names for our team.

To each their own, but that fanbase in that forum is a cesspool of ignorance. Dont take my word for it. Read the game day forum for the upcoming game. Hilarious.

I think you are taking it a bit out of context. That's ok. But FYI the 49ers are one of the older franchises in the NFL. I think their first draft was somewhere just a year or two after the end of WWII. That means that there is a big base of fans of all colors, sizes and ages all across the nation. The more you have of fans, the more you get of great posters, idiots, and fanatics. I'm not saying the 49ers have a great fanbase vs any other NFL franchise, just saying that they have more of them and so you get more of each. Unfortunately - the 49er webzone is huge and if you land on a spot that is like the amazon jungle vs a warm friendly tropical island - you'll get a wrong impression.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1gunxf0e said:
johnnyfever":1gunxf0e said:
Just an example.

And you think people aren't making fun of 2012s like you. What team did you root for in 2011? And don't bother trying to convince me you were a Hawk fan.

I run into "12s" dressed head to toe in Hawk gear that don't even know who Alexander was. I asked a guy one time, tell who was called "clipboard Jesus? All I got was the deer in the headlights look.

You go ahead see whatever you want to see, it's no skin off my ass if you dont like the site, the fans or any part of the 49ers.

Just don't be the pot calling the kettle black, especially since I have sox that have been around longer than your fandom for the Hawks.
Spoken like a true “0-1’er”. Accusing others for what you yourself are guilty of.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3sg7ewg1 said:
Washington49er":3sg7ewg1 said:
johnnyfever":3sg7ewg1 said:
Just an example.

Spoken like a true “0-1’er”. Accusing others for what you yourself are guilty of.

Dude shut up already, you don't now jack, I've probably been watching the 9ers longer than you been alive.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Washington49er":2sv3z5cj said:
johnnyfever":2sv3z5cj said:
Just an example.

I live in spokane washington, born and raised, and I'm 44. I'm a third generation fan of a mostly losing team carnac. So far, you are batting zero, which is perfect for a niner fan.

I will say as a kid I was a fan of the bears during the superbowl shuffle time period, but who wasnt at 9 years old. Other than that, never been a fan of any other team. I dont even partake in fantasy leagues.

Let me guess, you dont live in San Fran do you washington49er, but somehow I'm a bandwagoner.

Latest posts